Not sure if its still available for free or not, but was on the Xbone the other day and saw that this game was free to play while i have my Gold subscription. So i downloaded it after seeing a trailer, and actually quite like it.

I'm only playing by myself at the moment, because i don't know of anyone else who has it, nor who'd be going at the slow exploratory pace i do (i explore every building, car etc looking for stuff). But in being solo it makes it a lot harder when suddenly all the robots in the area come rushing towards me. And i have limited ammo. And no-one to revive me if i get killed (you just get respawned again at a safehouse, so you can keep continuing the battle until you defeat them or run out of ammo - damage to them stays how you inflicted it, even weeks later apparently).

It's not got the best score on Metacritic, but once you see past the fact that it's been made (seemingly) with a budget, you can just enjoy it for what it is.

No melee is a little weird, but to be honest hitting a robot using anything with just your strength alone isn't going to harm them much, so in a way there's no need for melee.

Would love to play it with my wife but we only have one Xbox, and my brother has one but doesn't have a Gold subscription. Oh well.
It's just refreshing to see an online multiplayer game that isn't player vs player, as i honestly hate those types of games.