Thread: 2020 Trophy Hunt

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar

2020 Trophy Hunt

Another topic i've copied from elsewhere. There's a chance this could bomb and end up in the deep recesses of this forum, but we'll see.

Basically list your trophy list right now, and compare it with others again at the end of this year. Whoever gets the most trophies and/or Gamerscore at the end wins*.

I'm currently sitting at 2,754 trophies, with 21 platinums on PlayStation. So we'll see what the difference is come December.

And for Xbox i'm at 24,660 gamerscore.

(*nothing, except 'bragging' rights).

Administrator
    I've got basically nothing on the Playstation, but my XBox score is 28,140.

Both of them kinda feel like based more on how many games you've bought vs. how good you are at them, though.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Tis true, like all of the Telltale Games games you can platinum/get full gamerscore just by playing through it once.

Even though that may be classed as cheating, it still counts though.

If this was a topic about being the best at games though, i'd be near the bottom somewhere. I've given up in my old age and now play games on the easiest possible difficulty. If a game gets too difficult/frustrating, i do a Cam and delete it/stop playing it.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; January 2nd, 2020 at 09:02 PM.

Administrator
    Right there with you. My days of wanting to be frustrated by a game are long behind me, just let me enjoy myself.