Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: America's GT4 series

America's GT4 series

https://www.gt4-america.com/

I know a few of us have been watching because a certain user may be involved in the series.

Who else watched the races this weekend?

Me!

Administrator
    I swore I found some way to see this on YouTube TV but now I'm not so sure that's actually working.

It's on regular old YouTube:

Now with the right videos!
    Last edited by Kchrpm; April 6th, 2023 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Replaced 2022 replays with 2023 replays
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I swore I found some way to see this on YouTube TV but now I'm not so sure that's actually working.
    GT4 America will record if you have 'Pirelli World Challenge' added to your library, but I don't think they're broadcast live. It'll just pop in on a random Tuesday at noon three weeks from now.

It appears our favorite hotshoe did not run. But you all know who I am rooting for.....

Spoiler:
    I had no idea that Saleen had a new sports car. Look pretty dang cool even it is probably vaporware

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    It appears our favorite hotshoe did not run. But you all know who I am rooting for.....

Spoiler:
    I had no idea that Saleen had a new sports car. Look pretty dang cool even it is probably vaporware
    He did, but there was a glitch with the Driver ID's all weekend. His car had the other driver, Tyler Stone, displayed on the coverage's UI at all times, regardless of who was driving.

From what we could tell, Stone started race 1 and then swapped over to Bryan, who made up a few positions.

In race 2 Bryan started and then we can't tell when they swapped over because of all the yellows and timing confusion.

Interesting. When I watch the two videos above I don't see Tyler Stone or the Techsport team........

NM, I see the videos above are from 2022.

Oh I'm an idiot, I embedded the wrong ones!

Fixed, the right videos are embedded above now.
    Last edited by Kchrpm; April 6th, 2023 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    He did, but there was a glitch with the Driver ID's all weekend. His car had the other driver, Tyler Stone, displayed on the coverage's UI at all times, regardless of who was driving.

From what we could tell, Stone started race 1 and then swapped over to Bryan, who made up a few positions.

In race 2 Bryan started and then we can't tell when they swapped over because of all the yellows and timing confusion.
    We did our driver change right as the last FCY came out. The same strategy worked out great for the #22 car resulting in 3rd in ProAm and 5th overall. We in the #23 had a long pit stop and got less benefit from the strategy. Finished I think 14th overall, 7th in ProAm, after starting something like 36th overall.