Page 408 of 433 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    sarcastic
    I think missing the critical factor of how much more deadly covid is.
    Most definitely. Don’t know why I didn’t consider the death rate, maybe I thought they were similar. I’ve since looked it up and see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I'm agreeing with sandydandy but the sarcasm is intended for a different forum user.

Sorry if I caused confusion, don't worry about my post
    Gotcha.

Administrator
    Looks like the combo of Paxlovid and vaccinations is working. I don't think Michele's coughed at all today, and her headache broke mid-afternoon. She did pick up a new symptom, neuropathy in her extremities, which she's not thrilled about, but she seems in otherwise really good spirits.

I'm still fine, but my dad says he woke up feeling "a little off". He tested negative so he said he's resting and treating it with aquavit, and will test again tomorrow. He's double-boosted, so despite his age I'm hoping he'll be okay if it turns out he did get it.

Developed a scratchy cough before bed, didn't sleep for shit and woke up light headed. Decided to test and yup...

Motherfucker.

Gee, ‘Rona is really making rounds… get well soon!

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Get well soon Holden!
    acket.

Administrator
    My dad has it.

Hope he gets some treatments like your wife did asap in order to alleviate symptoms…

Junior Potato
    Best of luck to your old bloke Tom. My biggest fear has always been spreading it to my parents. Vaccines form a barrier but it isn’t guaranteed.

In other news my employer is giving out 4x RAT kits to interested employees for free. I hope to grab one next week if they’re still available. Winter is here and it would be nice to have tests at-hand in my household if any symptoms come up.

Administrator
    Michele just finished the entire round of Paxlovid. Says that other than some brain fog and getting physically tired more quickly than usual (she's normally at the gym for 90 minutes a day, a walk around two blocks had her winded this morning), she feels totally normal again. My dad says he feels basically the same as yesterday, no better, no worse. That'd align with the trajectory that Michele took the day after she started taking Pax. Hopefully that means he starts seeing some improvement tomorrow.

So I felt like shit Thursday, and that might have been partially due to sleeping like shit, today all I have is nasal congestion and a body temp of 97deg