Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269
Results 2,681 to 2,686 of 2686

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I saw a Tiktok of people who had issues after their shot. One lady looked like she'd been in a fight. Another one had a bunch of seizures. Another had unending trembles. I stopped at that point.

My early thoughts on the vaccines was that they had been rushed and I didn't want one until "we knew" what their effects would be. Every single medical professional I talked to said "get the first available vaccine." I don't second guess experts much in my life. So, I did my research on the vaccines and decided while i'd take any one, i'd prefer Pfizer.

Seeing that video has made me rethink a lil bit, but i've already been jabbed.
    If you watch enough airplane crashes, you’d rethink about flying too. Likewise enough scary car accidents, you’ll rethink driving.

Everything comes with risks, these giant corporations could also be greedy and rushing things, but often times benefits will out weigh the risks.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I saw a Tiktok of people who had issues after their shot. One lady looked like she'd been in a fight. Another one had a bunch of seizures. Another had unending trembles. I stopped at that point.

My early thoughts on the vaccines was that they had been rushed and I didn't want one until "we knew" what their effects would be. Every single medical professional I talked to said "get the first available vaccine." I don't second guess experts much in my life. So, I did my research on the vaccines and decided while i'd take any one, i'd prefer Pfizer.

Seeing that video has made me rethink a lil bit, but i've already been jabbed.

<edit> Seeing now, that most adverse reactions are suffered by females. Which just fits nicely with patriarchy and other bullshit.
    Be real careful with some of those TikTok and other social media reports of crazy side effects. A bunch of them are from anti-vaxxers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Be real careful with some of those TikTok and other social media reports of crazy side effects. A bunch of them are from anti-vaxxers.
    There is that.

I had a bit of a relapse later in the day. I was feeling lethargic, tired and achy. I barely slept for the second night in a row. I still feel a bit achy and low on energy.

Got my first shot (Pfizer) at a Walgreens yesterday. Felt the initial heat of the poison in my veins

But after that nothing, until about 6 hours later a bit of localized soreness in my arm. Still there ~20 hours later.

No other side effects so far.

Hopefully the second goes well. Scheduled for May 11.
    [oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)