Page 211 of 433 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    wait there's an actual new Mortal Kombat movie coming out? interesting (and remember it can't be worse than MK Annihilation)
    I completely missed that there's a new Matrix film.

That reminds me that I have to catch up on the new Bill & Ted as well.

I did watch Dune the other day just for the sake of seeing Patrick Stewart and Sting on-screen at the same time.

Do you see what I did there.

Still no test result for me. This waiting time is pissing me off. I learned that because I used a third party testing site it’ll take a minimum of three days because they don’t have a lab on premises. They courier all their specimens to the hospital first, then they’re sent to the lab. Fucking bullshit, should’ve just gone to the hospital. Everyone else went directly to the hospital and got their results in under 18 hours. I’m still waiting like an idiot. Oh well.

Took yesterday off from work and today as well, so no more complaining about never getting days off. Yesterday I watched four movies/shows. Street Fighter (JCVD movie from the ‘90s) and the Ring, along with the Roast of Charlie Sheen and also the Roast of the Orange Menace (Donald Trump). Today I might play some video games.

Dude, just enjoy your days off and quit complaining! Be patient!

Junior Potato
    OK now this is war.

So like... That has been a believed theory since pretty much once we knew ACE2 was involved...

Administrator
    A month or so ago, I was willing our new case counts in LA county to be less than 1,000 a day. It kept hovering around there, occasionally dipping into the 700s, and I was just hoping we could get that down.

We had almost 8,900 cases in the county alone yesterday.

Result is finally in after almost three days. Negative.

I was making plans to go to another clinic this afternoon to get a rapid test, but that won’t be necessary now.

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and sleep free of anxiety.

Had another coworker test positive. So far none of the drivers have tested positive, it has been all office staff, and there are still two people who refuse to wear a mask. Both are near 70 and won't have their minds changed.