Page 84 of 433 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Would've been good for the US and the UK if some people in their Govts had actually prepared for it since January (when China was buying time for the rest of the world) rather than playing politics. Even better if they and some of the Western media focused on that rather than throwing blame around. But hey! It's always easier to blame someone else for your own failings, especially in the midst of a trade war.
    That shithole country of Venezuela seems to have done it. Also pretty proud of Costa Rica, even though they're a small country they seem to implement some good evidence-based policies, everywhere from climate adaptation, to energy transition, to sarscov2 containment.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    New York and New Jersey are still accounting for nearly half of the US cases...they're still going up daily, hopefully they start moving down soon.
    I think as people start to wear masks over there, that should help bend the curve more. Social distancing on the east coast is just way harder than west coast.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to relitigate China's numbers, just stating my thoughts after how badly it's exploded here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    No one's are without testing being easily available, anyone who has died of "pneumonia" in the past 4 months could have been Corona deaths, because if they were not tested before dying the ME isn't going to.
    The first confirmed death in Westmoreland county here in PA was a woman that died of old age/illness and was posthumously diagnosed with COVID-19.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Even the dead are getting?, that is some high transmission!
    acket.

https://apnews.com/75e97a636f40bcd98f0827dfaa09e3ff

Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
    With U.S. medical experts and even President Donald Trump now estimating the death toll from the coronavirus pandemic could reach 240,000 nationwide, the sheer practicalities of death — where to put the bodies — are worrying just about everyone as cities, hospitals and private medical groups clamor to secure additional storage.
    I can think of one place which has a lot of room, both indoors and on its spacious lawn. Moreover, if you store the bodies there, the average IQ and EQ of the occupants will skyrocket!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    https://apnews.com/75e97a636f40bcd98f0827dfaa09e3ff

I can think of one place which has a lot of room, both indoors and on its spacious lawn. Moreover, if you store the bodies there, the average IQ and EQ of the occupants will skyrocket!!
    Touche.
    I can think of several places, they have the name TRUMP emblazoned in large letters at their entrance.

Junior Potato
    Man that’s fucked. I know the US is reluctant to introduce laws that limit people’s FREEDOM but it might be time to dictate that all COVID fatalities are buried or cremated within 14 days regardless of the presence of the family, and also that everyone in hotspot areas should fucking go home and fucking isolate for fuck’s sake or be fined $1000 for being in public without reasonable excuse.

First person was fined in Pennsylvania for driving around by herself in violation of the stay at home order. $25 fine plus court costs brings the damage to $227.

Wow!