Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174
Results 1,731 to 1,735 of 1735

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Scientists. Believe scientists.
    Not Putin?

Never know... maybe its actually a Russian virus and they actually already have a vaccine...

Which ever nation that came up with an effective cure/vaccine quickly ready to profit from the entire world definitely deserves some scrutiny IMHO.

I do trust science, but I don't understand science fully. As for scientists, well, even scientists themselves could still be influenced by money and politics.

Most of the scientific community did not believe Einstien's theory of relativity when initially introduced... so science isn't about popular opinion. However, just give it time, science should eventually reveal the real truth. So don't rush, particular not to rush to buy from Putin!

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ry-day/615217/

Interesting read. Nevermind the WHO, our very own CDC failed miserably. Itís not because science or technology that failed us, but lack of political will... or politics corrupting our supposedly scientific apolitical agency... Resulting the fiasco that we see.

I guess itís not just covid19, same thing happened for global warming, BLM, or whatever else that doesnít immediately threatens the billionaires... our government doesnít see it as a national emergency... sigh...

I donít care what time of year or the situation, you can never trust government or their agencies.

Itís all about $$$ honey. In the US, at least.

I don't think that's necessarily true. We're living in a weird time here in America, but I'd, for instance, trust the USGS, NOAA, and the Parks Service. NASA still seems pretty legit.