Page 155 of 433 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Yes, if you guys wish to stay off topic, I have no problem with that either.

I was responding to Josh’s imagery and ended up getting it derailed so I felt responsible steering it back, but like I said, whatever popular demand backs, I personally have no problems with detailed or draining threads...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 3rd, 2020 at 08:50 PM.

Heading to Boston on Sunday to help out.

Thanks to the shutdown, no more fireworks celebration for this 4th of July... my city also prohibited people lighting up fireworks within city limit...

However, last night there was like nearly fireworks cracking sounds near far nearly nonstop around the neighborhood... from like around 9pm even we’ll into midnight...

People are just letting out their frustrations I guess..., and seemed like our police has already been defunded. Luckily I’m not aware of any fires around the neighborhood...

Must’ve been the noisiest July 4th ever. Sure scared the crap out of our cats...

Administrator
    It was bad, and our air quality today is the worst I've seen it since the 80's. AQMD had it at 352 in our district, anything above 300 is considered "Hazardous", which is the worst rating they give.

So only Angelenos were going nuts with illegal fireworks last night? Interesting...

Yeah, our air quality was terrible this morning - After the normal 4th warzone atmosphere last night, the wind didn't twitch from about 8pm. Hence, when I was first going to take the dog to the park at 830 this morning, it looked like the middle of a dust storm but smelled like gunpowder. Trip delayed until a breeze picked up around 930.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    So only Angelenos were going nuts with illegal fireworks last night? Interesting...
    Definitely not, this has been a nationwide thing. Keep in mind, though, that LA County banned fireworks displays and that we both live in a natural bowl that makes air quality bad and had a pretty serious inversion layer today - the inversion layer creates a literal cap to the air that butts up against the mountains, trapping particulates in the lower few thousand feet.

Even with our advanced militarized police full of funding, there’s no way they can stop this kind of illegal firepower!

Jeebus. How long do they keep that up?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Donald Trump's response to emergency? There's a historical precedent.
    acket.