Page 321 of 433 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    If you need any tips or tricks with masks, let me know.
    Gladly take all the tips you have!

I might have to return to work in the next few month when working on secret classified programs…

I am hoping it won’t happen before my daughter got her shots, however, who knows when her vaccines will be ready.

Thanks in advance!

I am getting the 3D kn95 masks so that at least the entire mask won’t rub on my face, plus they seem to fit better. My main annoyance are the sore ears after wearing it for hours… maybe just make a strap so that it wraps around my head?

My main annoyance are the sore ears after wearing it for hours… maybe just make a strap so that it wraps around my head?

Number of peole getting the vaccine shot up.

I guess the gene pool isn't going to get chlorinated after all.

Ive been lucky Ive only had to wear a mask a few times - but damn it doesn't fit well with a beard. I dont have a chin at the moment.

Junior Potato
    Snap lockdown for Southeast Qld starting in two hours, continuing until Tuesday afternoon.

This one got out of hotel quarantine and into the community. It is going through the family of a high school student, authorities are currently unclear about how it found its way there.

Everyone at that school is in quarantine for two weeks. The rest of us stay home for three days. Let’s see if this one grinds to a halt due to the hard and fast measures, or turns into 250+ cases per day like a certain other region who should have been locked down weeks ago.

Administrator
    Finally got my proof of vaccination to load into my Google wallet, so now I've got a QR code on my phone as proof. Vastly prefer that to trying to carry that flimsy-ass card.

You mean, your federal govt didn't create a QR code and app including your vacc record which also enables check ins?

Administrator
    Heh, that's the spot we find ourselves in. The government won't create a vaccination record because it would, honestly, set a really bad precedent. However, the org that handled my vaccination will issue an encrypted QR code with my vaccine info that I can then give to any private organization that wants to verify my vaccination record.

I haven't tried it out yet, so I have no idea how well it works, but as far as I can tell all the orgs that are doing it have agreed on a standard, so I expect it to work well. I'll be flying to Hawaii in about six weeks, I figure that'll be my first chance to use it.

Junior Potato
    Feeling a bit blerrgh today. Went for my 2nd COVID swab. Fun!

My manager has had his first Covid jab, cos he's a really big dude, which puts him into the medium risk category for the vax. He seemed fine, and other than all our phones glowing blue when he's in the room, seems normal life.