Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I anticipate that I will not ever have the opportunity to be vaccinated. :shrug:

I am not particularly concerned, as I do not go out much and always observe best practices when I do.

Locally, we apparently used up all our "second doses" in an effort to vaccinate quicker, since we were assured that the fed had reserves that would be available. Turns out that was false, so some folks are going to need to get three doses.

Our country is ran like shit, and I'm starting to understand libertarianism more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Locally, we apparently used up all our "second doses" in an effort to vaccinate quicker, since we were assured that the fed had reserves that would be available. Turns out that was false, so some folks are going to need to get three doses.

Our country is ran like shit, and I'm starting to understand libertarianism more and more.
    My understanding was it would ultimately be one dose, not three. 2x as many people at 90% effectiveness being better than the normal rollout at 95% efficiency. I don't agree with it.

Ashie was vaccinated on Saturday so she could work in a hospital for the next 8 weeks, so that's cool.