Page 210 of 433 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Zinc. Vitamin D. Vitamin C. Ginger. Echinacea. Give your immune system a fighting chance.

Fingers crossed.
    Thanks dude. I do have to clarify that I don’t have any symptoms whatsoever, and am fully expecting a negative result.

So anyway, results are in for everyone else in my household and they’re all negative. Mine is still pending. They went to a proper hospital earlier in the day yesterday and I went to a makeshift clinic in a church, so my result might take longer. I hope not too long.

Sadly my 10-year-old niece tested positive. So mom and daughter are isolated over at the in-laws house. Her younger sister is negative. Mother-in-law is negative as well, father-in-law’s result is still pending. I worry about my niece because she’s quite obese and already has breathing trouble. I hope she recovers quickly.

So I’m waiting on myself. Constantly checking the website. I did the test around 5:00 yesterday. I feel like an outcast in my own home, holed up in the bedroom.

Hopefully I know today.

Junior Potato
    That’s a long ass time to wait.

My friend had a test earlier in the week, they said isolate until you get your result, which could be later today.

He got an SMS 45 minutes later telling him he was negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Calling it swine flu doesn’t mean I’m a pigist!

Calling it Spanish flu doesn’t mean I hate the Spanish.
    If I call Taiwan Chinese Taipei doesn't mean I am against...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    hate to break it to ya, but...

there's a new outbreak of a bacterian infection.

of 10000 cases.

in China.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    This is probably only slightly COVID related but for some interestingly good news, Warner Bros. Pictures is releasing all of their 2021 films in theatres as well as simultaneous release on HBO Max for streaming at home. Each film will be available for 30 days, starting with Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas Day.

Here's a cut and paste list of films for the coming year:

The Little Things, Judas and the Black Messiah, Tom & Jerry, Godzilla vs. Kong, Mortal Kombat, Those Who Wish Me Dead, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, In The Heights, Space Jam: A New Legacy, The Suicide Squad, Reminiscence, Malignant, Dune, The Many Saints of Newark, King Richard, Cry Macho, and Matrix Re-re-reloaded.

If anything, this will make it super easy to pirate these films, so those with an internet connection but no spare money to go out and enjoy a film or subscribe to HBO will at least be able to see these films for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    If I call Taiwan Chinese Taipei doesn't mean I am against...
    Wife is pure Taiwanese and wishes for Taiwan’s independence. Personally I still prefer eventual reunification, just not under CCP’s dictatorial rule.

Anyway, I have no problem seeing Taiwan as part of China, but I have a problem with CCP forcing everyone else in the world to ignore Taiwan on that basis.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    hate to break it to ya, but...

there's a new outbreak of a bacterian infection.

of 10000 cases.

in China.
    Don’t worry. WHO has it under control.

Even if not, the world is as ready as it’ll ever be for a pandemic!

Even if world governments fail to control it, our immune system will be the last line of defense!

At least not everyone will die...

All we can do at this point is to be responsible citizens... and take care of our own and our immediate family’s lives.

Billi, like his great leader Trump, knows exactly what the purpose and effect is of insisting on calling it "China Flu". It's all part and parcel of the Huawei 5g blah blah blah narrative that he loves. This trying to be cute bullshit might work in church, but it doesn't work in the real world.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    wait there's an actual new Mortal Kombat movie coming out? interesting (and remember it can't be worse than MK Annihilation)

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    This is probably only slightly COVID related but for some interestingly good news, Warner Bros. Pictures is releasing all of their 2021 films in theatres as well as simultaneous release on HBO Max for streaming at home. Each film will be available for 30 days, starting with Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas Day.

Here's a cut and paste list of films for the coming year:

The Little Things, Judas and the Black Messiah, Tom & Jerry, Godzilla vs. Kong, Mortal Kombat, Those Who Wish Me Dead, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, In The Heights, Space Jam: A New Legacy, The Suicide Squad, Reminiscence, Malignant, Dune, The Many Saints of Newark, King Richard, Cry Macho, and Matrix Re-re-reloaded.

If anything, this will make it super easy to pirate these films, so those with an internet connection but no spare money to go out and enjoy a film or subscribe to HBO will at least be able to see these films for free.
    They did just add HBO Max if you have an HBO subscription through Amazon Channels. I hesitate to support Amazon more than I do now, but it is really nice to be able to turn on and off premium channels without someone on the phone trying to convince you not to.