Page 205 of 433 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Joe Biden has a COVID-19 team. Donald Trump's team has COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    At work we're split into two sections(retail and wholesale). All throughout this retail has required masks on both customers and staff, no more than 25 people in the store at a time, 6ft social distancing(ya know the smart way). In the wholesale office it was as if nothing was going on. In a very small office where you're basically on top of one another none of the office staff wore a mask unless they were going over to the retail store.
    Well about three weeks ago the day receptionist said she wasn't feeling well. The next day she was at home and quarantined. She got tested and came back positive. She suffered everything from total loss of appetite, high fever, hallucination dreams and her hair started falling out.
    Flash forward a week and the owner's son(and the town's mayor) tests positive. A few days after that the owner and his wife both test positive. Now every person is wearing a mask(including those who thought that the whole COVID thing was blown way out of proportion and think that Gov. Whitmer is a tyrant).
    Last week I scheduled a test and was going to take a day off to get the test done, but the owner told me(this was before he tested positive) that I couldn't take the day off because we didn't have the people to cover. So they switched my route so I would work and still get tested. Had the test on Weds and got a negative result on Sat. Even though I didn't feel any symptoms I still got myself tested.
    As of right now it's a total shit show, but at least they're starting to take things seriously. It only took six months.
    6 months’ better than never.

Glad to know you’re too speedy for that virus to catch ya! Take care...

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    At work we're split into two sections(retail and wholesale). All throughout this retail has required masks on both customers and staff, no more than 25 people in the store at a time, 6ft social distancing(ya know the smart way). In the wholesale office it was as if nothing was going on. In a very small office where you're basically on top of one another none of the office staff wore a mask unless they were going over to the retail store.
    Well about three weeks ago the day receptionist said she wasn't feeling well. The next day she was at home and quarantined. She got tested and came back positive. She suffered everything from total loss of appetite, high fever, hallucination dreams and her hair started falling out.
    Flash forward a week and the owner's son(and the town's mayor) tests positive. A few days after that the owner and his wife both test positive. Now every person is wearing a mask(including those who thought that the whole COVID thing was blown way out of proportion and think that Gov. Whitmer is a tyrant).
    Last week I scheduled a test and was going to take a day off to get the test done, but the owner told me(this was before he tested positive) that I couldn't take the day off because we didn't have the people to cover. So they switched my route so I would work and still get tested. Had the test on Weds and got a negative result on Sat. Even though I didn't feel any symptoms I still got myself tested.
    As of right now it's a total shit show, but at least they're starting to take things seriously. It only took six months.
    Don't take it lightly bro. All the precautions, all the time. Too many mouth breathers willing to listen to Trump over an infectious disease/ virus than medical experts, health professionals and virologists.

If you need Lysol spray or Clorox wipes DM me and i'll hook you up.

Mo, I have never taken it lightly from the beginning.

To add in a bit of black comedy to the whole thing. Yesterday a local tv station did a story on grocery stores being "essential businesses" and therefore required to be open. They visited three different local super markets and when they showed/named my employer the reported said "No one was available for comment as management is currently quarantining." The only people I don't see wearing masks now are some of my Amish customers.

Administrator
    CA governor went to a big birthday party for a lobbyist at The French Laundry, where meals start at $450 a person and the wine tab for the night is reported to be around $12,000. Denver mayor told people to not travel and have Thanksgiving at home literally minutes before boarding a flight to go visit family in Mississippi.

These are some of the leaders who are doing better than most here in the US when it comes to Covid.

We're so fucked.

I hope we get taken out as a species.

This is why conservatives have little faith with our liberal leaders.

At least CA Governor repented of his sins, but still, this kind of leadership is certainly not helping our partisan politics... when leaders don’t practice what they preach... unlike trump, at least he does do those stupid things that he said he gonna do...

Anyway, really hope Biden will rise to the occasion...

Also, no matter what happens there are still reasons for hope. Hope this following article will make you feel more hopeful as it did for me...

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6410161002

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    I hope we get taken out as a species.
    'Cept for Australians (and Kiwis)

https://www.facebook.com/DanielAndre...26913830706460

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    unlike trump, at least he does do those stupid things that he said he gonna do...
    Yeah, like release his tax returns or divest himself of his business interests upon taking office, or...

Well, those are not the stupid things that he promised to do...