Page 302 of 433 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Administrator
    That's great, if she got the shot like 5 days ago and that's the worst she's had, she should be in good shape. Everyone I know who got laid out by the second Moderna got laid out the day after they got it.

Yeah, I was gonna say, she’s either a hardcore badass, or got really lucky… 2nd dose hit me like a bus

Everyone's different I guess. Nothing major happened with my parents when they got their Moderna shots. Nothing really major happened to me with Pfizer shots as well. Wife was more unwell than I was..., but none of the 'hit by the bus' side effects for us.

Probably similar to the actual disease as well? Some are asymptomatic and some get bad enough and die..., perhaps vaccines showed us a glimpse of what might have been?

3rd booster shots are coming! Hope that won't become a freight train for some of you...

The last lingering worry for me is for my 9 year old. Maybe catching Covid won’t be too bad for her… or maybe Covid will linger for a lifetime, we just don’t have a good understanding yet… so until vaccines are available to her, she will remain at home for now… at least she’s getting used to zooming her friends now…

https://www.statnews.com/2021/06/10/...ho-is-at-risk/
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 10th, 2021 at 10:15 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Got my first dose of Pfizer.

I hoping my internet is fast.
    acket.

Administrator
    I think mine was a placebo, because I had to get my cable company out a couple of weeks ago after my internet went to hell.

your new magnetism threw it out.

Wow! What a sight, just picked up food from one of our local favorite dumpling place and they’re ‘fully’ opened! Pretty much all tables are occupied, with families and kids and everything…

Only thing that’s not quite the same is that all the servers and I are wearing masks… other than that, I think we’re pretty much back to ‘normal’.

Things are still trending downward after Memorial Day weekend… I’m guessing there probably won’t be another wave…

Junior Potato
    The Flu has been impressively suppressed this season in Australia. I’m still going to book for a flu shot though.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/seas...12-p580gk.html

Administrator
    I saw something recently saying that a few strains of the flu may have been rendered extinct because everyone was holed up and wearing masks.

Junior Potato
    Meanwhile the link above is still warning about a late flu season when people start going out and acting normal again.

:shrug:

I’ll err on the side of caution.