Page 207 of 433 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Hey… everyone ignores the plight of the people in HK.

Except for the CCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Fucking truth. I'd live in australia if the cars weren't so bloody expensive.

And my family came too...

Junior Potato
    If you came here you’d be able to live like a millionaire. Our only expensive thing is real estate near a big city. But that’s no problem with a well paid nursing job in a smaller metro region like say the Gold Coast. Just sayin.

As for cars just jump on carsales.com.au, search for a car you’d like and sort by lowest to highest price. Keep scrolling down until you find something that meets your threshold for price and desirability.

Me and dad did that the other day with Porsches. You can pick up a late-model Cayenne for $12,000. I don’t know why but someone had to wear that depreciation. There’s heaps of those. Or a nice clean first-gen Boxster, silver with dark red interior for $20,000. Go up to $40k and you’ll find caymans, some with stripes along the doors with the stylised Porsche font. So cool. Remember to pretty much halve those prices to get an approximation in USD.

So that same cheyenne is 5500-7k here

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Right now, there are as many people in ICU beds because of covid in Amerikkka as there would normally be at a Rose Bowl game.
    acket.

My youngest had a free Covid test this morning on account of his runny nose. Negative result came back within 7 hours. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Welp, that all changed when the Supreme Court just overruled Cuomo about restricting religious gatherings.

This can only end well.
    Vikings had a good solution to this problem.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Two sort-of-related bad news.

There's an upward trend in the detection of carbapenem-resistant enterobacteria, some associated to Covid cases. Went to the hospital to fight off the acute respiratory syndrome pathogen? find yourself attacked by superbugs!

There's also a surge in the detection of HIV/AIDS infections in the U.S. I guess good ole Mike Pence had to replicate his Indiana 'success' at the national level.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    HIV/AIDS is well treatable these days and those with it can lead a long and normal life.

If I was to leap to a conclusion (something that we are quite fond of around here amirite ha ha haaaaa) I’d say that people on lockdown are engaging in more frequent rumpy-pumpy with strangers and not practising safe sex, the genital equivalent of mask wearing.

Administrator
    I mean, who's going to wear a mask AND a condom at the same time?