Page 358 of 433 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4324

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Administrator
    Got moderna'd this morning, so supposedly the combo of that and J&J is pretty solid. Here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    So Wednesday worked with some ancient stoner chick and she goes on about how she's against the Vax and all that while proceeding to talk about how sick she has been this week. Get pulled into hr 20mins before the bell and get told that the dumb cunt has tested positive
    Ouch.

Every single one of these anti vaxxers should be taken by force to a .... and made to declare their anti vaxxness. Then released back into the public. And not treated for it if they get it.

Junior Potato
    So Wednesday worked with some ancient stoner chick and she goes on about how she's against the Vax and all that while proceeding to talk about how sick she has been this week. Get pulled into hr 20mins before the bell and get told that the dumb cunt has tested positive
    Oh wow. I hope you're OK.

Yea, I'm double tapped, and feel fine, but given my luck (I had a tooth break after the initial post, also no pain but it's been broken since the day of initial lock down) I expect to be dead by next week, actually that would be good luck...

Yea, I'm double tapped, and feel fine, but given my luck (I had a tooth break after the initial post, also no pain but it's been broken since the day of initial lock down) I expect to be dead by next week, actually that would be good luck...
    You'll get through it mate. Just make sure to do what you can to boost your immune system. I take Vit C (a version called Super C sold at Costco, which also has Vit A/ E/ D, and Zinc,) echinacea, Vit D, Zinc daily. I keep lemon, honey, ginger, and garlic in the kitchen for when i think i'm coming down with something. (that's just the corona/ cold/ flu stuff. I also take an allergy pill, glucosamine with chondroitin for my joints and bones, fish oil, CoQ 10, and the previously mentioned Vit D to bring my blood pressure down a hair.)
    And exercise. Although I don't know how cold Chicago is. Dallas is nice right now, not hot or humid, but getting chilly at night.

But on the off chance ... make sure to put me in your will. Just kidding.

Which reminds me. I hope you fuckers have all/ most of your end of life stuff sorted. Wills. Trusts. Power of Attorneys. 401K/ pension/ IRA dependents. Insurance dependents. Bank accounts. Investment accounts. Crypto accounts. Etc.
    I heard that whoever is listed on your insurance is who will be paid, no matter what your will says. So update that shit. I'm not with the person I was with when I set up my life insurance. Obvi I need to get that sorted.

Also, i've got nieces and nephews who weren't alive when I started working so my 401K and investment accounts need updating. A trust in my name, overseen by my brother (also single with no kids) would pay for their college while not counting as family assets on the fin aid application. (I think.)

But yeah, seriously, put me in your will. Love n bless bud.

So today (Nov 1) is our big opening day...
    can travel between Sydney and regional areas (got friends coming to visit!) and we can now travel out of the country, even if we can't go to some other states.
    Incoming international travellers wont need to quarantine.

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    Incoming international travellers wont need to quarantine.
    Astronomia - Vicetone

Children's vaccines are almost ready too... hopefully in November timeframe?

Hopefully this pandemic will be over soon.

We just need to setup hospitals for healthcare workers who refuse the get vaccinated and let them take care of the patients who refused to be vaccinated then we're all set.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 1st, 2021 at 07:30 AM.

And when all the unvaxxed are in those places we bar the doors and set them aflame.