Page 4 of 433 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Thread (CoronaVirus etc.)

Ebola.......

SARS......

EPSTEIN-BARR.....

Wash your fucking hands and you'll be fine

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    I'd post the link but some moron on this thread who is more than safe within his bubble would probably start making idiotic, ill-informed, wannabe smart-alec comments about "fact-checking".
    The only people in this thread, who’s opinions I care about (other than mine, of course ) are yours, and this fella Tyler up above!

You live in very close proximity with a very real threat to your family, and Tyler’s a nurse and it’s his profession to deal with this sort of thing.

For anyone, anywhere in the world outside of South-East Asia, especially in suburban California, you don’t have to worry, or fear monger, or do anything special. Just follow the basic hygiene standards you were taught in pre-school.

Thanks mate, just that I need to make it clear sometimes that I don't have enough bandwidth to deal with unadulterated crap.

Btw, this moron’s mom has somehow lost touch with her relatives back in China. There seems to be a communication lock down between China and the outside world.

I guess HK is doing okay.

Boy I love the Chinese communists!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I heard it was bats. People have been sending me bat soup pictures and videos all day. Seriously fucking gross!
    they weren't sure if it was snakes or bats...or that infectious disease center nearby

We will probably never know.

I’ve got a friend back in aus who has parents who won’t catch the train in sydney atm for fear of catching it. FFS, people have been watching way to much walking dead and the like and completely lost their analytical reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by IMOA View Post
    I’ve got a friend back in aus who has parents who won’t catch the train in sydney atm for fear of catching it. FFS, people have been watching way to much walking dead and the like and completely lost their analytical reasoning.
    Hilarious that some people really think it's going to be like 28 Days Later or something if they go outside. Or they would, if they'd watched that masterpiece.

Look, there’s just no way for the outside world to truly know what the fuck happened in there. Was it a rat or bat or cat or snake... maybe not snake because that just didn’t rhyme... lab probably rhymes better.

Yes, introducing new viruses surely won’t be that big of a deal, it’s not like mortality rate is anywhere close to 100%, last time around only a small percentage dies... but the thing is that China has caused this kind of shit before and it’s doing it again. Assuming this is indeed animal related and not a bio weapon, why is it that China limits the # and size of pet you can own but still not limit the # of pets you can eat? How many outbreaks do we need?

Oh com’on moronic Billi, it’s gonna be okay in your bubble. Don’t mind the moronic ‘free HK’ message from moronic rioters. Everything is fine in HK. Everything is fine in China too. So what few Chinese people died and you’ve lost contact with relatives, there’s plenty more Chinese people in China okay? Everything is cool man!

Yes, this moron thinks everything is as cool as our climate.