Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GTXF F1 Fantasy 2020

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Yes. Except if you're blerps. That guy's committed.

Seriously, it's too early. I want to read some expert opinions after the tests are done. based purely on last year's results, Russell and Grosjean would have the same price, which has obviously not been the case since testing.
    acket.

LOL my bad, I'm sorry

I just think that last year Mercedes drivers were massively undervalued. Lewis made north of 400 points, FFS!
    acket.

That's all because he and Mercedes were just really really good... and Ferrari dropped the ball and Honda and McLaren's not quite there yet!

I have a suggestion... besides picking drivers, can we also pick manufacturers as well?

For example, make it impossible for any of the fantasy teams to be able to afford both Lewis and Mercedes at the same time... If you want a factory mercedes car, then you'll probably only have enough budget left over for Grojean. If you picked Lewis, then your team will likely only be able to afford to drive a williams.

Of course our fantasy championship points will be a combination of the drivers and manufacturer points.

Good lord...can we complicate it some more please?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    That's all because he and Mercedes were just really really good... and Ferrari dropped the ball and Honda and McLaren's not quite there yet!

I have a suggestion... besides picking drivers, can we also pick manufacturers as well?

For example, make it impossible for any of the fantasy teams to be able to afford both Lewis and Mercedes at the same time... If you want a factory mercedes car, then you'll probably only have enough budget left over for Grojean. If you picked Lewis, then your team will likely only be able to afford to drive a williams.

Of course our fantasy championship points will be a combination of the drivers and manufacturer points.
    No.
    acket.

Heh.

I just wanted a "shut up billi!" response in there.

Long answer: no because ours is a microwaveable fantasy league. Throw it in there, press one button and forget about it.

If you want to mix and match stuff, there must be chat rooms over at Yahoo or Altavista. Or whatever kids these days are raving about.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Good lord...can we complicate it some more please?
    Yes! Lord knows how complicated F1 racing can be! We absolutely need to match up to that same level of complexity!!! It’s not like I’m asking you all to design your own chassis or anything... geez!

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    If you want to mix and match stuff, there must be chat rooms over at Yahoo or Altavista. Or whatever kids these days are raving about.
    I think Ask Jeeves was the latest cool one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post

No.