Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Series X

Finally got my hands on a Series X, it's kind of crazy how exactly the same, but faster, it is compared to the One X. MS is definitely going for a unified feel across consoles.

Transferring games was foiled a couple times due to them needing to be redownloaded completely for Series X features, so now I'm over my data cap

But I did pickup a couple years of XBL Gold, then converted it to Game Pass, so that's cool. Checked out Flight Simulator and it's as gorgeous as advertised. Other than that, I've only tested previous gen games, which all work smoother/faster.

Oh, and being able to quick resume multiple games is fucking amazing.

Junior Potato
    Microsoft has built 20 years of Xbox museum, and it can be accessed here: https://museum.xbox.com/en/map

There's also a trophy room, where signing into your Xbox Live account will display your first login to Live, your most played games, number of achievements, etc.

Mine are 5th of January 2004, Forza Motorsport 2, and 673.

Pretty dang cool

It didn't give me my first login date, but did say my most played game (out of 332) was Forza 6, and # of achievements is 1233.

And it won't load my personal museum past the graphic.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Anyone from NZ, their stats are borked.
    When we first got Xbox Live, we had to create an account as an.......Australian.
    Then when NZ got their own region, our original account got wiped and we started again.
    I can remember getting a console, "The Beast entertainment pack" around the end of 2003.
    https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...t-pack/1461101
    It also came with Crimson Skies and PGR2, I think that may have been another add on.
    I still have the console, in a box in working order. It's outlasted my launch PS2 and a launch X360.

Pretty cool!

My first day on Xbox Live was in Oct of 2004 and the first game was PGR2.

I gave up on getting a Series X and I bought a Series S. I don’t have a 4K TV so the Series X would not have been a better fit for me at this time. And I could just walk into Walmart and buy one. .

So far so good. The system and games load way faster than my Xbox One with SD drive. And graphically, wow. Destiny looks phenomenal and the FPS is now at 60. So it runs so smooth.

Best Buy has a big order allotment of XSXs coming in it seems, and I got one! Picking it up this weekend, looking forward to finishing Guardians of the Galaxy and trying out some other games with the new visuals.
    Get that weak shit off my track

It was delivered early! Picked it up today and got it set up, still downloading everything but did some laps in FM7 and really enjoyed the crisper graphics that are just holdovers from the XBox One X 4K upgrade. I'll save Guardians for when I can actually focus on and finish it.

Junior Potato
    Noice