Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (Coronavirus edition)

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I love both RDR1 and RDR2.....I was wishing they'd do a remaster of RDR1, not that it really needs it, but seeing Rockstar's track record lately....let's not.

I don't think I can download it on the playstation store though, which sucks...would need to buy a PS3 or Xbox

Junior Potato
    Yeah RDR1 has never been made available on anything outside of that console generation.

Apparently it plays beautifully on emulators for those consoles, if that’s your thing.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Yeah RDR1 has never been made available on anything outside of that console generation.

Apparently it plays beautifully on emulators for those consoles, if that’s your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    So I finished Godfather on PS2 a couple of weeks ago, then realized there exists a much improved PS3 version of the game called Godfather: Don’s Edition, which I had to have and found on eBay. Currently waiting for it.
    Two years after buying this game I finally started playing it. I'm about 3/4 of the way through. It's a HUGE improvement over the PS2 version. More missions, more cars and plus you get to hire a crew member to accompany you everywhere. You can also expand that crew to a five member hit squad to help you take down some of the higher value properties, (warehouses, hubs and compounds), which makes a helluva lot more sense compared to the PS2 game, where it's literally one guy taking down a compound by himself. The hit squad costs a lot of money, so you would have to send them home after a mission. The best part of the game for me is how you can navigate through the city easily by just picking up the phone in a safehouse and instantly travel to another owned safehouse anywhere in the city. It saves a lot of driving time, which can feel tedious in the later stages of the game.

Overall this game is much bigger and much better than the PS2 one, which I don't think I'll ever play again.

So I've gotten around to re-installing Minecraft again and joining a server with my buddy. And I managed to get ray tracing modded in.

And let me tell ya, Minecraft with ray tracing is just phenomenal. Exploring a new land and different biomes, night and day, rain and sun... the atmosphere is just incredible.

Tetris Effect. The visuals can mess with your head.

Junior Potato
    They’re supposed to

It’s a fantastic game.

Started playing Horizon Forbidden West, it’s every bit as fantastic as the first, with some wonderful QOL additions. And yes, I’m playing on Story/Easy mode, because I have enough stress in my life lol

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, on Switch (because I already have enough controllers for 6 player) and Game Pass (for cross play with a friend on PC). It's my favorite of the recent beat em up resurgence because it gives you so many ways to move around the screen, you rarely feel slow or stuck.

I started playing the Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga when it came out a month or so ago, but haven't gone back in a while. It seems very well done, I'm just not really drawn in by Lego and never have been.

Junior Potato
    Both of those games are great Keef. I played TMNT on Game Pass for a few levels last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. The music is banging.

Lego SW is on sale through Steam so that has taken most of my spare time this week. It's such a great homage to the films. I'm ploughing through the films in canonical order, taking my time a little bit but mainly focussed on finishing the core story, then I'll go back and unlock all the bonus stuff afterwards. There's a heck of a lot to do!