Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (Coronavirus edition)

I'm probaby going to get it, but will need to get a us eshoo card to redeem as they don't take PayPal from my region anymore (most likely because Nintendo set up an hk store).

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Let me know when you get to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on the Switch
    Just got the Switch. Actually my son did, and he plays some Zelda game on it. Getting MUA 3 is definitely on the agenda.

Get that weak shit off my track

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    so in RDR2 today I found this hitler looking fellow in Saint Denis trying to sell eugenics aka white purity shit....so I antagonized him then beat the living crap out of him....a cop stood nearby watched the whole thing and didn't care...guess he had it coming! lol

Administrator
    Convinced the wife to let me get her a Switch Lite with Animal Crossing. She's kinda excited, I'm all excited to set her up with foreign fruit trees to rack up the bells fast.

Junior Potato
    Farmer wants a wife.

Finished X-Men Legends II a couple of weeks ago and then jumped right on Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Kind of sped through that as I started it with previously saved data, so all the characters started at level 40 or so. It was hilarious how my team would just burn through all the enemies with ease. One-shotting them all. Two-shotting bosses. I know it kind of takes away the challenge, and some of the fun, but I just wanted to blow through it as quickly as possible. Wanted to get to MUA 2, which I had never played before.

Just started MUA 2 yesterday...and it was not quite what I expected. Doesn't have the same feel as its predecessors. They took away some of the features I'd been accustomed to, and added some new ones that I don't quite understand. But whatever, I'm sure I'll learn to like it. Still on the first levels. This game revolves around the Secret War and Civil War comic events. I quite enjoyed Secret War, and am thinking of digging up that 5-part series and re-reading just for fun. Not a huge fan of Civil War comics, though I loved the shit out of the Captain America movie.

I finished finally a first complete F1 career season in F1 2019. It's ok, but at a point it feels like a chore.
    I probably won't ever play it offline, aside from training for when we race from time to time online with some people I know online... but interest has already vaned after less than 2 months even for them.
    I presume we will be on the fence for F1 2020.

I should truly continue Blood&Wine DLC for The Witcher 3 but aside from the daily Forza Horizon 4 playing... I got duped in playing No Man's Sky from a mate.
    I'm done.
    Me, him, his work mate, her girlfriend, another two guys and the wife of one of them... we are all doing bases, buying starships, frigates, exploring the universe.
    Basically I'm going to lose myself in this game like I did with Minecraft, but with the multi component to make it worse LOL

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Since I previously posted my FF7R thoughts here....figured I'd continue. Since there was some...changes made in the remake, people have been wondering what they'll do regarding THAT scene....

Spoiler:

Will Aerith die the same way or at all?

and my thoughts from what we've seen in FF7R

Spoiler:

I honestly don't recall if this was really a thing in the original, but in the remake, some of your decisions affected who you talk to for a pivotal scene later in the game where Cloud either talks to Aerith, Tifa or Barrett. I didn't even know this was the case until I saw someone else playing through and the Cloud and Tifa scene was MUCH more interesting than the Cloud talking to Aerith scene IMO, or maybe I'm just a fan of Tifa more

Anyway, my thought is that leading up to the next game(s), if the decision on whether Aerith is going to die may even end up being based on your choices in the game. We could honestly have several endings based on your choices, sort of like GTA5 but not that obvious. I could see where Aerith dies or Tifa dies or Barrett or even Cloud himself dies in the end.....and maybe all of them can be saved somehow. It would add a lot of replay ability.

Personally I bet one of them has to die, because it is a Japanese story and melancholy is pretty standard for endings

Torchlight was a free game with gold quite some time ago. I played it a bit, then set it aside until last week. I played the heck out of it since.