With a lot of people at home due to the Covid-19 pandemic, whether WFH or laid off and getting unemployment, I figure there’s more time to play video games.

So I thought I’d ask.

I took last Friday off, which was a rare thing for me. I don’t foresee many more days off, since I am in an “essential service” business. I very much enjoyed dusting off the old PS2 on Friday, and played The Godfather pretty much all weekend.

It came down to a choice between four games: Godfather, X-Men Legends, GTA: San Andreas (which I’ve never played) and the PS1 game Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. I had my mind made up beforehand that I wanted to play Godfather, but asked Siri to choose anyway, (to pick a number between 1-4). She kept picking other games so I had to shut her up.

I love this game with a passion. Hadn’t played it since 2012, which is a long time. Played Friday through Sunday and made it to Capo. Won’t be playing this week until at least Friday night. Or maybe I’ll sneak in a couple of hours tonight. We’ll see. Feeling kinda tired.