Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What are you playing? (Coronavirus edition)

Junior Potato
    Blerps you could try both Outer Wilds and The Outer Worlds, two very confusingly named games from the middle of last year.

The former is a wonderful puzzle-adventure game set in a mini solar system, good for fans of crazy science fiction films of the early 20th century.

The latter is a spiritual successor of Fallout: New Vegas, from that developer. I’m not sure if you’re a fan of Fallout but judging by your love of The Witcher 3 it might be just the thing you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    aaaaaand having bought a new laptop for this game, instacrash won't even start.
    Thanks to google, and also the studio replying to a question on twitter, game is underway. I keep dying, but that's kind of my problem ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Blerps you could try both Outer Wilds and The Outer Worlds, two very confusingly named games from the middle of last year.

The former is a wonderful puzzle-adventure game set in a mini solar system, good for fans of crazy science fiction films of the early 20th century.

The latter is a spiritual successor of Fallout: New Vegas, from that developer. I’m not sure if you’re a fan of Fallout but judging by your love of The Witcher 3 it might be just the thing you need.
    Yeah, I tried the Outer Worlds, but it is not my cup of cake: as I said, too much menu in the guise of the Fallout franchise which eventually I grew bored with.
    And Fallout New Vegas is my least liked FO game: too much green and brown colour palette (game looks like ground and shit) and a plot made of blabbering endlessly with people. And diplomacy. Fuck diplomacy.
    Also not a fan of the visuals.
    I have heard about Outer Wilds... but a mate spoilered me the whole game and plot while we were doing a multi session in No Man's Sky. Ahem. Bah.

CoD MW Remastered was ok, tried yesterday before going to sleep, too bad you are always having your squad mates around.
    I'm more of an Halo/Destiny 2/Quake/Doom solitary run guy. Still, I'll keep looking into it.