Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (Coronavirus edition)

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I’ve only played V and loved the shit out of it.
    Me too.

I'm still finding things to do. Just this very morning, Franklin won his first game of darts in my game. Took a few tries to understand the scoring system but the win got me another .2% toward completion. He bought Pitchers also. The side missions from that may be interesting, based on the characters who linger outside.
    Last edited by George; April 1st, 2020 at 10:21 AM.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    How would you compare V to SA? Some people say SA is the best game in the GTA series. I’ve only played V and loved the shit out of it.
    It is excellent. But don’t expect good controls or visuals; it’s an old game that has aged only partially well in the last 15 years. Although once you get lost in the game it’s hard to draw yourself out again.

A word of warning: some of the ports to newer systems are very sub-par. It’s best to play it on original hardware like PS2 or Xbox. Most of the modern versions are built from the mobile phone version of the game!

Should pull out Fallout 4... even if it mostly to get into "post apocalypse" mode.

Still all in on Elder Scrolls Online.

Destiny: Though not as much as usual. Not a huge fan of this current season. Atleast so far.

COD: Been playin Warzone. Which is COD's attempt at a Battle Royale. Pretty fun and it is free to play. Though I like the 3-person squads rather than the quad squads of this season. With quads it just feels like I am dying way more often. Triples felt right for the gameplay.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Been WRC6ing, Dirt Rally 1ing, and trying out a few free Xbox Games with Gold games i had. Pretty much doing the Cam test, if i don't like it or it gets too hard in a few mins then it gets deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    Been WRC6ing, Dirt Rally 1ing, and trying out a few free Xbox Games with Gold games i had. Pretty much doing the Cam test, if i don't like it or it gets too hard in a few mins then it gets deleted.
    That's the way to do it.
    I only finished Doom Eternal, the others get tried and uninstalled if they do not convince me quickly.

Back to F1 2019 and Forza Horizon 4 for me.
    Also added Hob to the list of games to play in this period: wanted to buy since quite some time, then Epic Games Store made it available for free.
    First EGS game I'm playing, truly.
    Still... fuck EGS.

Administrator
    Just tried to get the FF7 Remake on the PS4 since I figured that'd be a good game to play during all this.

Goddamn if the PS4 user interface isn't the most infuriatingly broken pile of shit. It reminds me of why I almost never use my PS4.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I find the opposite actually, the PS4 seems much more user friendly than Xbox to me.

Junior Potato
    Hahahaha yep, I’ve been pretty vocal about how shit the Xbox UI is compared to the PS4 one.