Thread: RC Stuff

RC Stuff

Yes, I'm a bit bored and want something new to do. BecauseYouTube, I ended up watching RC Trail truck videos, and my interest has been peaked.

Fancy getting this to build https://www.modelsport.co.uk/traxxas...roducts/439064 and get the various battery/motor/ESC eventually.

I'm so not familiar with RC stuff - is this a good model? Is there any better for a similar price? Think I'd rather a kit to build and don't need anything fast. Just something to goof around going over rocks and stuff with.

Traxxas is a decent company, I had/have a t
    Older Traxxas rustler and stampede. Not familiar with the trail crawler stuff though.

Personally I have been thinking of getting a rc plane recently.

I love looking at RC stuff

Buuuuuuut, a collection of untouched boxes of RC cars I really ought to build tells me that I'm not really that interested in building or then driving said RC cars.

However, I do enjoy looking at some of the scale crawler stuff that's out there. So that's the ones that look like actual vehicles, as compared to the ones that are basically just a frame with mad impossible articulation, and are 50% tyre.

https://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15 <-- this place has people with talent (and sometimes too much time) building cool things.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    It took me several minutes to realise these were RC cars. The cinematography, the ... attention to detail, the ... macular degeneration of my eyes.

I also watch a youtube channel called flite test.

20220113_111131.jpg

Been wanting to pick up a drift rc, but not enough to drop 600 to get a full one.

Enter kyosho releasing a S13 mini-z almost like what I want mine to to look like down to the wheels. Unfortunately this has made me want a large one more.