Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 eff yeah

I never thought the words, I had nothing to do with that man's missing penis" would be uttered by me, yet... here we are.

Junior Potato
    I’m guessing you work in a uni lab where cadaver penises go missing on the reg.

Administrator
    Or some sort of stealth condom manufacturing?

Female Masturbatory Aid
    IT's like Wonder Woman's invisible jet, but for a dick.

The joys of working in healthcare

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I’m guessing you work in a uni lab where cadaver penises go missing on the reg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    The joys of working in healthcare
    Radiology, in a hospital.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    eddie van fucking halen?

you've got to be kidding!
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Dang. Rock in peace.

RIP Eddie. Guys have been speculating about Van Halen's health for many years on guitar forums, so this wasn't completely unexpected, but still a sad day.

Van Halen is and was one of my top five favorite bands, I'm sure, and I don't really keep lists of such things. And while I gladly acknowledge Sammy Hagar as A-List Rock Royalty, Dave brought a sense of humor and fun to to the band that I don't hear with Hagar singing. I still listen to VH - usually on YouTube these days, but I still have my cassettes from high school down in the basement.

And I don't hold up Eddie as a great human being or anything, but damn, he and his band made some fantastic rock music.

Happy Trails, Eddie. Hopefully you can jam with your Dad again now. That's something he said he missed doing in a relatively recent interview.

One of the many "deep cuts" on VH albums that doesn't sound anything like their hits, and appropriate for today:

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    RIP Eddie. Guys have been speculating about Van Halen's health for many years on guitar forums, so this wasn't completely unexpected, but still a sad day.

Van Halen is and was one of my top five favorite bands, I'm sure, and I don't really keep lists of such things. And while I gladly acknowledge Sammy Hagar as A-List Rock Royalty, Dave brought a sense of humor and fun to to the band that I don't hear with Hagar singing. I still listen to VH - usually on YouTube these days, but I still have my cassettes from high school down in the basement.

And I don't hold up Eddie as a great human being or anything, but damn, he and his band made some fantastic rock music.

Happy Trails, Eddie. Hopefully you can jam with your Dad again now. That's something he said he missed doing in a relatively recent interview.

One of the many "deep cuts" on VH albums that doesn't sound anything like their hits, and appropriate for today:

Blasting two of my boomboxes at the moment although only one of them has a cassette player that actually works (I have four if you count my bluetooth speaker. Although it doesn't have a cassette player.) I just had to run a tape head cleaner through my cars cassette deck too.