Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 eff yeah

Josh, understood. I know you can't change it all.

Tom, I'm not trying to be popular. I'm just trying to give a different perspective. Amongst other things, everyone has probably had a shit year.

Mick, thanks for dealing with Billi's usual self-loathing and misconceived rubbish. Of course, his inability to see how Thanksgiving and Christmas are shoved down people's throats is perhaps more telling than anything else.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Mick, thanks for dealing with Billi's usual self-loathing and misconceived rubbish. Of course, his inability to see how Thanksgiving and Christmas are shoved down people's throats is perhaps more telling than anything else.
    Sometimes I regret clicking the view post button.

Just stay strong and move on.

2020 has been a rough year but this thread might be the worst part of it. Lots and lots of miserable assholes in here.

Hey fuck you, man, I'm not miserable. Gonna go prove it by now by getting a good night's sleep!! FUCK YOU MAN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Tom, I'm not trying to be popular. I'm just trying to give a different perspective. Amongst other things, everyone has probably had a shit year.

Your different/negative perspective is not necessary when people are hurting.

I also do not self loath, I don’t loath China and all Chinese people, I loath the CCP and its supporters.

I seriously suspect that the surge in white supremacy recently is due to the increasing self loathing of white, particularly males. Liberals act out in extreme disdain of their roots and conservatives act out as racists... both are essentially racism acted out in different ways.

Reality is really somewhere in between. Regardless of which reality you believe, it’s important to not self loath or self love too much. White people and their heritage wasn’t pure evil... and CCP isn’t all that holy that we can’t be critical of it and everything that they did for covid19 deserve praise! That was essentially what WHO did. Further, even WHO isn’t completely useless, like I said before, I just thought it’s leadership had been corrupted... praising China and calling Taiwan people racists... If he had the opposite mindset and did what Taiwan did and be a bit tougher with CCP, perhaps we won’t have this global pandemic.

Political ideologies are killing us... not the coronavirus.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 29th, 2020 at 08:21 AM.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    2020 has been a rough year but this thread might be the worst part of it. Lots and lots of miserable assholes in here.
    Nah dude that’s the politics thread.

Oh, speaking of things in 2020 that sucked, my car died. It joined my laptop and TV, but with a much more severe issue. Those replacements were relatively easy, this one I'm not quite sure what to do.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Buy a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Who here isn’t miserable in 2020 and who here doesn’t have an asshole?