Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Gran Turismo 7

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevious Zoquis View Post
    I wish they'd remove parts and engines from the roulettes entirely. Winning 8K crankshafts and 500K engines I can't sell when I'm trying to grind up the credits for a big number in the Legends Dealer is beyond irritating! lol
    indeed....here's a random carbon driveshaft for a car you have no interest in doesn't really help me.

World touring car rally is beyond frustrating. Starting 40seconds behind the leaders, and no real performance advantage makes running this race not fun, just annoying as fuck.

I like being challenged, but this is just fucking dumb.

"I like being challenged, but this is just fucking dumb" is a better tagline for the series than The Real Driving Simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    "I like being challenged, but this is just fucking dumb" is a better tagline for the series than The Real Driving Simulator.

I'm of the opinion that the damn game is actually simply too hard. Some of the challenges...I dunno man. I noticed today that I have all the sectors of the Nurburgring GP track Circuit Experience golded but I only have the full lap silver. So, I decided to see if I could finish the job. An hour and a half later and still nine tenths of a second off the gold time I gave up in frustration. I watched the demo vid and tried to do what I see in there but I guess I just don't have it. I can't even imagine how long it might take me to gold the Nordshleife CE - not to mention how much of my sanity I'd have to sacrifice (I did it in GT SPort and don't recall it being mind-numbingly hard but GT7 is a different beast). I've pretty much accepted that I'm never going to get golds on everything. I also haven't yet managed to set a gold time on any of the weekly time trials yet. Closest I've been is about three-tenths off. Silver is my ceiling I guess. Even if you are a person who can achieve the top levels, the rewards aren't amazing. For someone like me who just isn't able to get there and has to settle for 2nd or 3rd tier rewards the payout is pretty damned paltry.

I did have a ton of fun just driving cars around the ring though yesterday.
    Last edited by Zevious Zoquis; February 19th, 2024 at 09:52 AM.

The Peugeot 908 is a dream car to drive. Such a consistent feel and attitude.

In other news.

Which one do you like better?

18dcef0b6ba77-screenshotUrl.jpg

18dcef0c68611-screenshotUrl.jpg

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    second one