Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 7

Junior Potato
    March 4th 2022 allegedly

Sure is pretty. I wonder what's up with the one part of the trailer that seemed to be in 30 fps instead of 60.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Seeing how clean and straight forward the interface is a breath of fresh air after playing Forza Motorsport for the last... 15(!) years, since I didn't have a PS3, and the mainline series skipped PS4. Cannot wait to try this out when it releases.
    Last edited by Jason; September 10th, 2021 at 09:02 AM.

Administrator
    Trying to figure out if you have to buy the deluxe physical version of the game to get the Tom's Supra. That'd suck.

Junior Potato
    I'm sure that if you did it would be in your garage for free. Others would have to earn the credits. That's how it went with GT Sport: the various retailer exclusive cars were just region-specific car packs that anyone could buy in-game and you just got a scratch card with a bunch of them for free.

Administrator
    I'm totally fine with that. I'm hoping we don't end up in that situation where there's one car I basically will never get in Forza Horizon 4 because I didn't pre-order the game at Gamestop or some shit. I don't mind just having to grind to get something that's still possible to get.

Junior Potato
    Well I went ahead and pre ordered the 25th anniversary edition. It has a PS5 game disc and a download code for the PS4 version, so I’m good to go with whichever console I happen to own in March… or in the month it’s delayed to

Owning a PS5 by March at RRP? Optimistic...