Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Facebook Hiatus

Administrator
    I remain blissfully unaware of a few of the people on that list, but Dan Bongino I unfortunately know about.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    That's all I needed to know about that person. Thanks!
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    Right to speech is protected only in case of government actions that could damage it.
    Facebook could (and should) ban rightwing idiots out and not a thing they could do about it.

Always amazes me I'm a foreigner from the other side of the pond and I know your legislation better than many of your country fellows.
    Also I find hilarious, if not fundamentally pathetic, your whole country lives in a wild free reign capitalist macho system where companies are deemed the right to do whatever they please at expense of workers and common people in the name of profit... but then you whine like babies about companies harming your right to speech (which is not protected in the instances in question).
    On fucking point.

Well done.

Junior Potato
    I’ve been granted a three day ban from posting on Facebook and using Messenger. It’s unclear why as I haven’t checked the desktop version yet, but I suspect it’s because I reported spam to a page admin via Messenger.

You know how some pages end up being penalised if they get too many reports sent via the normal reporting system? You can literally contribute towards harming a page’s reach by trying to protect it using the usual methods. So instead of doing that I contacted the admin directly.

I copied the link, composed the message, pasted the link, sent it through. He would’ve removed the original post and flagged it as spam and that would have blown back upon me. Fucking ridiculous.

Watch yourselves out there kids.