Page 74 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2021

I saw that on YouTube, dude has a lot of time on his hand!

So Pirelli says it wasn’t debris. They also said the teams followed proper protocol for tire pressures, blanket temps etc. So everything is ruled out…but it’s not their fault.

Obviously it's God's fault. He did not want Max to win and wanted Stroll to look bad compared to Vettel and possibly even take Masspin back to Russia so he can serve in the military...

At least the Pirellis did not mess up Ferrari's race... probably because they rhyme well together.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Pirelli hints at the management the teams do of the tires, for example how they cool them down.

I don't understand the pressures issue, but fwiu Pirelli recommends a minimal number for the whole duration of the stint, yet what pundits explain is that teams can run their tires at a significant lower pressure than what they have when they're being warmed up in the blankets.
    acket.

It appears that Bottas isn’t as ‘not great’ as preciously thought…, after swapping chassis with Hamilton, now he is faster than Hamilton!

The fucking driver car #9 is such a waste of a seat. He costed some the leaders about 1 second in one of the better podium battles this year.
    acket.

Whatever the result Hamilton has demonstrated why he's 5-0 against Bottas.
    acket.

Was that Bottas complaining that the team didn't listen to him about this being a 2 stop race?

As a driver, you couldn't make your own call?

Anyway, perhaps without the chassis swap, Hamilton could've won? I think Hamilton was probably slowed a bit by the faulty chassis and Bottas performance has improved a bit..., but of course still not enough to beat Hamilton.

The Mexican driver has definitely proved his worth compared to all those other jr RB drivers...

Mercedes were too conservative and slow to react. The moment they were under cut, should have been the moment their strategists knew their assumptions were incorrect.
    acket.