Page 143 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1790

Thread: F1 2021

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Looks like a Mercedes win to me.
    I Wouldn't count chickens before they're hatched. However, It remains to be seen how RB will approach the slower section, and whether that allows Ferrari or McLaren or Alpha to get in the mix. Always with the caveat that passing is always difficult in street circuits.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Looks like a Mercedes win to me.
    Only a one-eyed biased Mercedes fan would say that.

You got me!

Best way for Hamilton to raise awareness? Not attend. That would be a huge way to raise awareness.

Yeah, that’s the ticket…

Nice article..., but it just mentioned Frank fired Nigel in 92... as if Nigel was wrong to win the WDC for the team?

Can you imagine Toto firing Hamilton? Dang, what's wrong with you? Can you stop hogging all the championship trophies? We don't really need you... surely Bottas and Russel can win for us too. Bye!

That should make JoeW very happy.

Same thing happened to Damon Hill....

Junior Potato
    This again...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

Now that Alpine has shown the homage from Renault. I can see how differently Frank Williams behaved from other team managers.

I'm sure there were things he hated about working with Renault or Bernie or Honda, it's just that he never complained about it in public.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; December 2nd, 2021 at 07:26 PM.
    acket.

In my earlier F1 watching days, I really paid very little attention to the team owners... was pretty fixated on just the drivers, particularly Senna!

However, over the years, I think you're right, Frank has probably been not just very soft spoke, but also perhaps the quietest of all team bosses? I don't ever recalling him saying anything publically...

Anyways, I think Williams is now the new Minardi? Formerly driven by champions, but now it'll just be driven by future champions. However, with a bit more money infused, surely Williams can return to its former glory and do better than AlphaTauri now?

Whatever, for now, I just can't wait to see Hamilton and Max dancing on the track. Just clean dances please! No crashes, no penalties, no cheating, nothing stupid please!

I think Senna's premature departure in a Williams kinda robbed us the fans the satisfaction of seeing the future awesome battles between old Senna and the up and coming Schumacher. I'm glad history is kinda repeating itself now with old Hamilton and up and coming Max.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 3rd, 2021 at 08:27 AM.