Page 163 of 179 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1790

Thread: F1 2021

Oh but the black guy who was constantly put down and cast aside and ignored and insulted in the deep south for not calling everyone massa and getting out of there way is the one you don't want representing your brand because he's too brash, potentially in response to decades of that treatment. Fuck you.

And fuck Max Verstappen and the pillow he has lived life on.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Mmmmk….there’s a lot of extra fluff in there but I can surmise A:You wouldn’t be his friend. B: You would hire him. C: Still lots of extra verbiage to simple questions. D: I also am aware of all that jibber jabber but besides photos and commercials, there is a lot of glad handing and interaction with sponsors. The way you carry yourself in those interactions can also affect your future. I never said if I liked him or not or would hire him or not. I intentionally did not tell you my opinion in order to attempt to get yours. And yet you assume one thing and throw a big “fuck you” my way. Speaks volumes.

Looks like you are still affected by racist rage to the point where you can’t just have a talk without exploding…so we’re done here.
    Last edited by JoeW; December 13th, 2021 at 06:38 AM.

Here we see an example of someone that is so infuriating and dismissive of someone that it annoys and enrages them, and then they blame the person they have annoyed for being annoyed. It's similar to gaslighting.

I answered your question AT LEAST three times, but not in the way you wanted to, so I got annoyed with you, and answered in an annoyed way. Don't act like "oh that darn racist rage" THIS IS ME BEING MAD AT YOU FOR BEING (PURPOSEFULLY?) OBTUSE.

"Oh I meant would you hire him if you were a sponsor" how the fuck was I supposed to know that when you waited until the third attempt to say it? Why would I, a non-sponsor, immediately think "would I hire this guy as a sponsor?" instead of thinking of him as the person I am?

And yes, I assumed you WOULDN'T want to sponsor him, why the hell else would you have brought it up? But now you can't share that opinion because you know how it will look, and instead will say "oh look at the angry black man, he can't be reasoned with by a cultured, intelligent, reasonable white man like me."

Go fuck yourself

Wow that’s not a good look for you…

I like that you still think it's me that looks bad

Kchrpm, I think JoeW probably just didn't want to further provoke you?

JoeW, to be completely fair, you need to let your angry white man out too man!

Or at least share your thoughts or what you were planning to say? Don't let other emotions stop you.

Nothing is stopping me. I thought I could get an intelligent civil opinion from a POC on this forum until I realized that just because they are on this forum doesn’t mean that’s possible. And when he devolved into rage and insults I had my proof.

I guess I'd just like to hear your intelligent civil opinion that's all.

I didn't watch the show you mentioned, so I'll just use F1 as example... I'd certainly hire either HAM or Max. I would not care what kind of hardship you went thru or how big of a silverspoon you had in your mouth growing up. I want somebody who can win me races. As long as you can do the job and I can afford to pay you, then we're happy.

I personally don't like cancel culture, but if I can see with my own eyes that my driver is clearly doing something immoral in my eyes, then I'd likely not renew contract with him even if he's performing well on the job. I use the word 'likely' because I'd still give my employee 2nd chances to try to change. If things don't change and gets worst, then 'likely' will become certainly. Yeah, I'd like to have a champion who's a decent human being at least.

Of course what's immoral may vary quite a bit between individuals... so as a team boss, I get to make my own judgement. I don't need a mob telling me what to do.

Is Max a decent human being? I don't really know one way or another at this moment. However, it is known now that he is capable of doing more than just time trialing a lap. Maybe he IS way better a time trialer than a racecrafter... that's why when it comes down to 1 last lap, he got ahead? But then again, it just might be his fresher tires.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 13th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.

First visit to GTXF in years, and @JoeW is still being provocative. *wipes tear*

Haha, provocative gives it nice respectable feel