Page 2 of 179 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2021

Out George Russell? Is he gay?

Speaking of that, have we had any ‘happy’ f1 drivers in the past?

Junior Potato
    Billi:

Lets just say that I firmly believe that we shall keep this thread focussed on Formula 1, not driver's private lives unless they impact that driver's ability to compete in a race (see Bertrand Gachot as an example). Mario's post about unconfirmed reports is about as far as I'd go unless it is picked up in the media.

Plus I double-dare anyone to give me mod privileges over this thread. I'd run a lightsaber right through any post that doesn't stay on target.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    George Russell? he is fast and young and he belongs to this generation of loyal competitors who can still be polite on track. did you see how he paid back Carlos Sainz a tow in quali?

As to where George puts his penis, the only people who seem to care are imbeciles like that rich kid who is not fast enough to beat him on-track and Nyck de Vries' sister, but that is to be expected, because he has been shagging her.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; December 9th, 2020 at 04:21 AM.
    acket.

*reads what the video was* Yeah, if he's some rich Russian kid who can pay the bills, that's not going to make him lose the seat.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

Yet he didn't apologize to the victim.

What a fucking idiot.
    acket.

When is the last time a Russian millionaire playboy apologized to a woman for reaching towards her breast? When I hear the stories told by drivers on Dinner With Racers, it doesn't seem like this kind of behavior is unique. They're fit adrenaline junkies, and this guy adds in being rich and likely powerful on a country that as far as I know doesn't care that much about political correctness and respect.

He only feels regret because international marketing teams are telling him to feel regret for reporters and sponsors. He doesn't give a shit.

When is the last time a russian apologized to a woman in general or to gays beaten up daily in the streets of Russia?

When have Russians apologized?

"Houston, we have a problem..."

I think we've deviated off course and are no long talking about F-1.

If we have to talk about Russians, who's the fastest F-1 Russian driver ever? Probably Kvyat, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Billi:

Lets just say that I firmly believe that we shall keep this thread focussed on Formula 1, not driver's private lives unless they impact that driver's ability to compete in a race (see Bertrand Gachot as an example). Mario's post about unconfirmed reports is about as far as I'd go unless it is picked up in the media.

Plus I double-dare anyone to give me mod privileges over this thread. I'd run a lightsaber right through any post that doesn't stay on target.
    Give me a fucking break. This whole forum is just a bunch of "mostly" like minded individuals. Don't start acting like a fucktard and threaten to censor or ban or get pissed if a thread goes astray.