Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2021

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    It's all in the upper body. Stand on the seat, hands on halo, pull your legs up and poke them into the footwell, lower yourself down. Probably no harder than doing a triceps dip.

The reverse: more upper body, but a bit harder. Pull up until you can support your weight on your arms and your legs can retract and stand on seat, then step out.
    Correct. I saw Perez step out of the in-service car (when it's on jacks) and the stepladder was slightly ahead of the splitter area, so they "walk forward" when they get in or out. Their approach is roughly at a 30° angle.
    acket.

Results of FP2 seemed interesting... with the exception of RB, Mercedes and Williams, it seems that all the #2 drivers are faster than the #1!

Also, it's nice to see all the past champs Vettel, Kimi, Alonso and Michael Schumacher racing so closely near the back!

I think this season should be more interesting than the ones before?

It'll suck if Mercedes finishes 1,2 again after all of these showings...

Seems like we say that every year...

Have you guys read the Gasly piece?
    acket.

Bahrain Grid (times are Q3):

1 Ver 1:29.00
    2 Ham 1:29.39
    3 Bot 1:29.59
    4 Lec 1:29.68
    5 Gas 1:29.80
    6 Ric 1:29.93
    7 Nor 1:29.97
    8 Sai 1:30.21
    9 Alo 1:30.25
    10 Str 1:30.60

11 Per
    12 Gio
    13 Tsu
    14 Rai
    15 Rus
    16 Oco
    17 Lat
    18 Vet
    19 Msc
    20 Maz
    acket.

I think Perez, Tsunoda and Vettel are off position. I expect a lively race and I wouldn't rule out lap one contact if, say, Tsunoda and Stroll have fast starts and start haggling those at the top of the midfield.
    acket.

What’s going on with Vettel? You’d think he’s driving for Haas or something...

Perez is looking just like Gasly and Albon... hope he’ll have a better race considering his experience...

Nice to see both Williams moving up! Out qualifying Vettel with the same engine!

Top7 qualified within a second of each other... will Mercedes finish 1 2 again?

I can’t wait!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; March 27th, 2021 at 08:45 AM.

I am finally excited about F1 again.

Vettel and a couple others got caught out by two yellow flags at the end of Q2.Like Mario said he’s out of place. Perez got caught out by trying to Mediums near the end of Q2 when the track was getting better...a ton of mid pack guys went out on Softs and just put Perez a bit too far down. Due to this Max only finished like 6th or 7th in Q2. So being .3 or 4 down on Max put him out of the top 10. I doubt that will happen again where he gets caught out like that.

I love seeing Saint be consistently faster than LeClerc. And Ferrari is back! And how about that Alpha Tauri? Jeezus that car looks planted...and I really like the white wheels in action. Danny also showing Lando the back of his car...loving how it’s all getting started.

Tomorrow is a different day but so far I am loving it.

Yes, even if Mercedes continues to finish 1 2, there’s sufficient mixing up between drivers and teams which makes interesting comparisons possible.

Sainz has really been surprising me since switching to mclaren... I really thought he’ll be screwed signing with Ferrari, but apparently he’s doing just fine!

Ferrari itself seems to have recovered pretty well thus far. Race pace will be on display tomorrow for everyone.