Page 52 of 179 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2021

Haas probably just felt lost without Grojean I guess...

If another dumbass wants to help Haas be profitable, why not?

Anyway, what a wasted opportunity. Nothing from America seemed to be able to catch a break in F1.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    if i were him, I'd hold until the buildup to the Miami race.
    acket.

If you're really set on a divorce, what'd be the point of waiting til the kids graduate and get out of the house 1st? Just get it over with already.

Haas was originally Marussia, right? I guess it's only right to return the team back to Russia?

Haas also bet incorrectly on Ferrari I guess. Ferrari got caught cheating also did not help anything...

I wish Gene Haas at least could hire more American drivers or something.

All these years... what a wasted opportunity. Not to mention the amount of money he wasted.

I wonder if he really got in this just to make money? I thought he had bigger plans. He really needs to learn from Minardi, Sauber and Williams regarding how to race from back of the pack...

Well, if Russians are making them an offer he simply couldn't refuse, why not?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 23rd, 2021 at 07:24 AM.

Haas is a new team entry, Steiner bought from the British administrators a number of capital goods that were forfeited by Manor/Marussia.

As to why no to the Russians, i exactly don't know, but with F1 being basically an extension of Britain's automotive, aerospace and chemical sectors, they tend to do business among them and their partners. I suppose competition with Russian petrochemicals is more hostile, and thus why in the past, they've been reticent to allow them into their club.
    acket.

Oh, and try to stop explaining F1 with personal metaphors.

If Bernie's tenure showed us anything is that F1 investors are cutthroat mofos who are guided by greed and nothing else.
    acket.

Yeah, that's true. Anyway, wasn't trying to get too personal, just felt like Haas' heart wasn't really in F-1 anymore...

For a while I thought Haas was in it for the long haul. Longterm commitments with Ferrari and its drivers..., but apparently things just fell apart somehow?

Signing on 2 rookies is a clear sign that they just want to grab whatever money they can for now...

Also, for a successful billionaire, do you really need to continue doing businesses with those Russians and Rich Energy Drinks? You don't have any shady American friends to partner with to try to make america great again in F-1?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 23rd, 2021 at 01:51 PM.

Junior Potato
    F1 sprint race qualifying format agreed upon and confirmed. To be held at three TBA races this year, and you can bet your dick that Monza will be one of them.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...pmE5xK4sK.html

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Sprint race qualifying is happening this season for a few races. Should be interesting.
    Yeah.

Are you talkin’ to... yourself?

Junior Potato
    Looks like he is.