Page 61 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2021

https://www.planetf1.com/news/aston-...S6GifswhOTrkO8

Good little article about the current state of Aston F1 under Stroll.

Surely he will MAGA(make astinmartin great again)!

Vettel really should retire… rather than settling in that team as #2.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    What was Perez's ailment? I've heard both that he felt dizzy and that his shoulder was hurting...
    acket.

While I don't like MV for dinner if the things he has done on track, I don't think of him as a bad driver, or a bad person. He's a bit whiney imo.

Mazepin is a women groping trash human with no class. He's also a complete knob on track, almost hitting the lead car, or slowing their pace on numerous occasions.

It's been pointed out that Hamilton has the most points (94) that he's ever had, four races into a season. To be fair, his race results (three wins and a second) are equal best with 2015, the only difference being the new fastest lap point.

Nevertheless it flags up the paradox of the season so far, in that every race has been very closely-fought and uncertain in outcome, and yet the on-paper results look like a continuation of Hamilton's and Mercedes' dominance, since he and Max have been in a class of their own and he's taken three from four so far.

However, Monaco may favour Red Bull's one-lap pace, and it's not that hard to imagine a win or two for Max, and/or a misfortune for Lewis which could easily change the picture entirely.

I kinda wish they would narrow the points gaps between rewards. 25-18-etc seems like fairly large jumps. At least give us the illusion of closer points races by narrowing the reward gaps.

I don't know... they used to have way fewer points paying positions and with a lot more teams. Now we have more points paying positions but with way fewer teams...

Anyway, I do believe winners should be rewarded with "exponentially" more points. I'd rather not have a champion who managed to consistently not win any races!

This year is indeed very paradoxical... I think George Russel has motivated Lewis Hamilton to give his 100% at every race this season! Just glad RB/Honda has improved enough to be able to give Max the hope of possibility of beating Lewis.

Mercedes does appear to be trending downward... also with RB stealing so many of their key people, wonder if the trend will continue?