Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Intentional Explosion" in Nashville, TN

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    A person of interest has been found as the possible owner of the RV....a 63 year old white male.

Upon hearing of this, Trump has decided to issue a pardon if charges are filed (ok, this is a joke, but maybe not for long!)
    Just because he’s the owner of the RV doesn’t mean he’s responsible. It could’ve been stolen. I read it was possibly a suicide bomber.

Administrator
    Person of interest basically has no legal meaning, it's very different from suspect. It's a little irritating the news is jumping all over it like this.

Junior Potato
    I'm happy to sit back and observe and not speculate or moralise or say a fucking thing about it until the facts are known.

Unless it's actually a CCP plot to take down 'Murica, at which I'll go ham-wild and let my mind run free and post whatever dumb thoughts enter my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I'm happy to sit back and observe and not speculate or moralise or say a fucking thing about it until the facts are known.

Unless it's actually a CCP plot to take down 'Murica, at which I'll go ham-wild and let my mind run free and post whatever dumb thoughts enter my brain.
    No need, Billi will happily skip the firelsy step and jump straight to bearing that burden for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post

I generally do the same, make no comments suspecting any one or any body until there are more facts.

In this case, based on recent domestic terroristic activity, trends and social media angst, I can only speculate one thing: Betty White.
    I'll be quite happy if i'm wrong. And quite disturbed too because it means there's another thread of terrorism sources we'll have to be careful of.

<side bar> One of my tasks at work is to conduct safety training. Each financial period has it's own safety topic (lifting, heatstroke, lockout/ tagout, cutting, bloodborne pathogens, etc) and this period's safety topic happens to be "Emergency Procedures." So I talk about different emergencies, evacuation, where we assemble afterwards, etc. All the melanin hued members of staff know to "get the fuck out" in an evacuation scenario, whereas some (small percentage) of the others are like "depends on the circumstances ..." :facepalm

I literally have to emphasise "dude, nearest emergency exit, book it. Don't be a hero. Don't try to save no one. Don't try to save nothing. Get the hell out."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Person of interest basically has no legal meaning, it's very different from suspect. It's a little irritating the news is jumping all over it like this.
    They should call it "Jewell'ing."

It seems the person of interest was inside the RV when it blew up, and had given up the deed to his house (for $0), and contacted his client to say he wouldn't be working with them anymore.

Tennessean: Anthony Quinn Warner, self-employed computer guru ID'd as lone Nashville bomber, killed in blast.
    https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...on/4052711001/

"Computer guru" - you mean the one guy that knows the truth about the hacked voting machines, but the Dems got to him and forced him to kill himself, in a plot against Trump

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I think the Riley phrase no longer applies to corporate journalism: "When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck."

acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    "Computer guru" - you mean the one guy that knows the truth about the hacked voting machines, but the Dems got to him and forced him to kill himself, in a plot against Trump
    He left no obvious message and neighbors had no clue of his political and religious affiliations...

All we know that the guy’s an animal lover, and indeed caring enough to not to harm anyone... too bad his pets have all passed away... and my guess is that the guy was just lonely and perhaps had some issues with AT&T or whoever near that area?

Maybe the lady who got his properties to have some clue?