Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weekly Livery / Time Trial / Race GT Sport competitions with 27Racers - all welcome!

Junior Potato
    Heh, nice Those liveries are hot!

I missed it this week because I was hungover I went to lunch with my boss who is having a month of holiday, and things just progressed from there. There's no way I was getting out of bed at 5:30 on a gloomy rainy day in my condition.

Like you, I was struggling to keep the car pointed in the right direction because of some wild snap-oversteer when trying to correct even the gentlest of slides. I appreciate them trying to replicate that video of those Miatas at Daytona but I don't think it was going to happen. Better to use the race-prepped gen-1 MX-5s with the roll cages, I reckon.

Speaking from the plague-ridden wasteland of the West, meeting up for a long boozy lunch with a friend is an excellent opportunity not to be missed

Anyway, it's Group 2 (JGTC) at Fuji no chicane this week, which is a good livery opportunity if nothing else!

Spooning it up here

Junior Potato
    Ooooh those cars are... tricky to drive compared to the GT3s. They require a complete reset of your driving habits if you only drive them every once in a while.

Luckily 27Racers drives a different car every week!

I am interested in this as well.