Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snowrunner

I had some other trucks, too. I actually went back to Michigan, read a tutorial, sold everything and got the Azov. Things are going a lot better now
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Nice. The Azov 64131 is probably the best all-around truck in the base game. THE best truck (in my opinion) is the ZiKZ 605R, which is available in the Amur DLC.

I'm kinda interested in this game. What's it like on the PS5? Worthwhile at all? And is there an all-in-one buy in option that gets you everything in one package for all eternity? lol...

Looks like you can buy the year 3 version with the content released until that point, but unless they're done with updates I would assume you'll have to pay for year 4 and on.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/snowrunner/

The Metacritic score for the PS4 version is only 1 point below the PC version, for what it's worth.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/snowrunner/
    Get that weak shit off my track

yeah that 3 year pack looks like a decent deal at the sale price...

I'm a fan, so of course I'm biased. I really enjoy this game. It is slow-paced and relaxing... most of the time. It can be very frustrating also when you get yourself into tricky situations, like if you roll your truck, get hung up on an object or whatever. I use a controller on PC, which will negligibly different on PlayStation. You will either love or hate this game.

I think it is AWESOME VALUE.
    Last edited by Cam; September 29th, 2023 at 08:59 AM.

Is there a "free roam" option that allows you to tool around the wilderness with no specific task to accomplish?

If you are going to purchase this game, I have a few tips. When you start, just stay in Michigan for a while and build up your experience and money. As soon as you can afford it, go to Taymyr, purchase the Azov 64131 and bring it back to Michigan. (You can't buy Russian/Euro trucks when you are in North America.) Unless you want a hardcore experience. In that case, just stay in Michigan and finish everything without buying a truck. You eventually find trucks as you work through the maps. Michigan is meant to be the area where you build up your SnowRunner skills. You can sell trailers that you find to make a bit of money.

I just remembered that if you buy all the content, including DLC, in a bundle, you will have several good DLC trucks available in your truck storage straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevious Zoquis View Post
    Is there a "free roam" option that allows you to tool around the wilderness with no specific task to accomplish?
    That is the game, actually.

Part of the game is exploring, especially when you first start a map.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    That is the game, actually.

Part of the game is exploring, especially when you first start a map.

image_2023-09-29_122315668.jpg