Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting Internet Strangers: your last GTXFer hangout?

Why? NSFW? Don't worry...we're all working from home nowadays!

Anyway, I don't recall when was the last time I met up with a GTXFer because I know people have such low IL of me...

I think the last meet up was probably at Fresno when I went over to buy Cuda's championship winning racing seat years back when Cuda was just starting up his awesome racing career! I still have it... haven't used it for a while!

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I used to have a list of who/where/when I met folks, but that is long gone. I vaguely remember the "met" list tallied up to about 130 board members from the collage of forums (Kenji's, Numbers, Carlo's).

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Whenever I visit Ross in Chicago, we get pictures of other people we met on the internet... probably shouldn't post those here.
    We could post whatever kind of pizza we get while you're here. I think we've had Lou Malnati's and Giordano's deep dish so far, so we can get Pequod's pan pizza next.

Just FYI if we all want to come up with 7mil we could buy a raceway for the forum to have parties at...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Anyway, I don't recall when was the last time I met up with a GTXFer because I know people have such low IL of me...
    You meeting me at the airport holding a "DICKNOSE" sign was pretty damn impressive.
    Did have a great day hanging out, checking out Hollywood etc
    Actually still got a tshirt I bought that day, although its no longer tshirt shaped.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I used to have a list of who/where/when I met folks, but that is long gone. I vaguely remember the "met" list tallied up to about 130 board members from the collage of forums (Kenji's, Numbers, Carlo's).
    Jacksonville, March 11th, 2017.

Last person on here I met was Nate at ECR.

That's a lie. I met Mo back in July

Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    You meeting me at the airport holding a "DICKNOSE" sign was pretty damn impressive.
    Did have a great day hanging out, checking out Hollywood etc
    Actually still got a tshirt I bought that day, although its no longer tshirt shaped.
    Wow! I think that was like a gazillion years ago?!?!

I think I remember you totally dislike my music collection… at least the sound of S2000 was enjoyable…

Someday I want a ride in your Porsche please!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I vaguely remember the "met" list tallied up to about 130 board members from the collage of forums (Kenji's, Numbers, Carlo's).
    Don't worry Fud, even if you cannot... anyone who has will forever remember meeting you. It's an experience!