Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting Internet Strangers: your last GTXFer hangout?

Meeting Internet Strangers: your last GTXFer hangout?

Lockdown might put a damper on this thread, but think back to the most recent time you were able to clink a glass with a GTXFer. Who, where, when, and where are the pictures?! Post up!

I feel incredibly fortunate to have stayed in close touch with so many GTFers over the years. Hope to catch up with more of you as travel opens up again.

At the beginning of the pandemic, I had an assignment not too far from pl8ster. Killed me not to hug that guy, but we kept a safe distance. I also accidentally tried to take him to a gay resort. ... oops.

After my vaccine, I was able to jog up to Wisconsin to see Andy. We went antiquing! His idea. I'm so fortunate to see Andy often enough that we didn't even get a photo together. Now that we're JDM van buddies, I'm sure we'll meet up again soon. There will be pictures.

I saw Cam recently, and am hoping to see him again in a week or so!
    Get that weak shit off my track

Administrator
    The last person I saw was Jason, he stayed at our place right when we moved in. He was a good sport, given the disarray here, and an impressively good houseguest. That was a good five years ago, though.

That said, you came to visit too, and I *think* that was before we moved to our new place. My timeline might be off.

It was Greg at the start of the pandemic. Before that it was Tom (samoht) and Steve (Wonder), separately, in London in the summer of 2019.

Tyler (Godson), in Texas. Will see Tyler, Keith, and maybe Phil at PittRace in August.

We are supposed to go on a vacation with Nick and Heather soon, need to nail down a time.

Jason came here back in 2013 (or was it 2014?) and I met up with him and Cam, and a few others, at a breakfast/brunch type place. It was a little too brief, but still fun.

About 25yrs ago here in Florida. Imac had one and Mr2Fan had one.

Accidentally ran into Cuda at Gingerman raceway... Intentionally met Nate there for what became an unplanned shower... This was all in June...

Think the last time I saw any of ya'll was at GB's meeting....how many years ago was that now?