Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 5

I know, I saw! The manufactured, over the top and completely fake excitement of these games just doesn't work for me anymore. But that wide body Vette is sweet.

Administrator
    I thought that 911 looked familiar, just saw this at the Petersen a few weeks back.

Junior Potato
    FH5 is now available for pre-download, at least on the PC Game Pass app. Dunno about Xbox because I ain’t playing it on that pffffft

Administrator
    Or if you bought it from the MS Store. They also now charged my card.

Bought FH5 Premium Edition on Steam (could not stand the idea to have to do with Microsoft Store and its borked cloud saves sync once again) and I'm going to live stream the game start on Twitch by the 5th of November.

Best farewell post ever:

"Well, it finally happened: I finally got caught racing my way across Britain.
    The list of charges is insane: street racing, destruction of property, hundreds of counts of wreckless endangerment, etc; the British government seized all of my assets including a dozen houses and over 800 automobiles.

All I've been left with is a few personal items that easily fit into a moving van.
    That's what I've been reduced to.
    Me, the owner of countless exotics and supercars, two dozen Truenos (very hard to get here in Britain), a gaggle of Typhoons and more, now forced to rent a van.

I'm supposed to be moving my clothing and personal items to an apartment while I await my trial, but I'm fleeing to Mexico.
    I had a couple cars that were still in delivery that I've managed to have diverted to Mexico, where they will be waiting for me.
    I'm on my way now to ship my personal stuff and jump on the first flight out of here.

If all goes according to plan, by Friday I should be in Mexico at the rendezvous point to pick up my C8 and Bronco. I think there may be a Supra there as well but I couldn't verify if I caught that shipment on time with the new address.

It's been fun my british friends, and I hope we can somehow, someday meet again."

(Derrick Morrow, by Forza Horizon 5 Fan Group on Facebook)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blerpa; November 3rd, 2021 at 06:40 AM.

I have a feeling I'm still going to dick around with FH4 instead of FH5, simply because I prefer FH4's locale... but I am excited to see what FH5 looks like natively

Junior Potato
    I’m excited to put Hospital Records on and never change the radio station.

Junior Potato
    Reviews are out and people love it.

“Horizon is a joy Pez dispenser that never needs to be refilled”

Administrator
    Well, wish I could say that I was having the same luck as that reviewer when it comes to crashes. I still haven't made it through the opening sequence without a CTD.

EDIT: Yeah, I can't take that sequence a fourth time in a row. Guess I'll wait for the first patch.

EDIT 2: Looks like I'm not the only one.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; November 4th, 2021 at 08:56 PM.

Junior Potato
    Umm, so, I had no idea it was out today. I’ve still got 10 GB of day 1 patch left to download