Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 5

Junior Potato
    I rarely saw cars before the update. I haven't tried the new version yet.

Junior Potato
    Today's daily challenge is pretty easy. Just go to the solar farm near the highway and do some doughies under the panels.

I feel like the AI traffic has been extremely rare from the get-go. I don't entirely miss it, but it is weirdly lifeless.

In case anyone is interested in doing The Trial, I'm quite proud of this setup for the 2020 Corvette Stringray Coupe:
    Share Code: 134 755 142

Beat all the drivatars in the first race and came second. Second race I was outright first, but with 2nd and 3rd place drivatars on my butt.
    A lot of people driving i8's (only car that's in A class under that car type)

Administrator
    Yeah, definitely been more rare than FH4, but when I posted that I did a full run from one side of the map to the other on the main highway and didn't see a single AI car the entire time.

I like the 'Vette! I'm doing well in the races, but my teammates suck so I still haven't won the trial.

Oooof, I got lucky and had some decent team mates. But glad you like the tune. If you ever see me online and want a hand, toss me an invite!
    Last edited by GreatScawt; November 19th, 2021 at 10:19 AM.

Administrator
    Somehow on my last attempt, when every other person was in a completely untuned i8, we pulled it off. I'm guessing it's only by virtue that that meant only one drivatar car was up at 795, the others were also bone stock.

Nice!

A convenient perk to doing the Trial is that it counts towards the "Beat unbeatable Drivatars on 6 different races" achievement, which I really didn't feel like doing solo.

Administrator
    Hey Krunch! I saw your convoy thing, but it only ever showed a loading spinner next to your name. Just so you know I wasn't ignoring you!

Administrator
    That #64 Nissan 370Z drift car makes it incredibly easy to three-star all the drift zones. Didn't make a change to it and just waltzed through all of them. Best way I found is just stick to 4th gear, really easy to just toss it around.

I had the same experience on my end: you showed as being in my convoy but always just loading/connecting.
    Get that weak shit off my track