Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2022 Season - "Big Wheels"

Masi being terminated is the only way I'm coming back to the series as a viewer.

I'm rooting for Masi then

I imagine you would.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Masi being terminated is the only way I'm coming back to the series as a viewer.
    That's 1 of 2 items on my rider.
    acket.

I would also assume your participation if RBR has a shit car and is obviously slower than Ham. That would probably pique your happiness as well

I actually assume this to be true. Merc will have it sorted right away in PU and Chassis areas. With the resources they have it should be a rout.

Junior Potato
    I’m actually against the idea of deposing Masi. Not because of contrarianism but the more nuanced opinion that he’s a human being with a job and he did what everyone wanted: to finish the championship under a green flag no matter what.

It’s just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I’m actually against the idea of deposing Masi. Not because of contrarianism but the more nuanced opinion that he’s a human being with a job and he did what everyone wanted: to finish the championship under a green flag no matter what.

It’s just not right.
    i did not want that. i am a grown ass man, i know races sometimes end in cautions.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    I would also assume your participation if RBR has a shit car and is obviously slower than Ham. That would probably pique your happiness as well

I actually assume this to be true. Merc will have it sorted right away in PU and Chassis areas. With the resources they have it should be a rout.
    No, but thanks for playing.

i do want a team to field a shit car, but it's not red bull. i don't give a fuck about red bull. i despise horner, i think he is a shitty little whiner that brings nothing to the sport, but red bull the team is pretty meh.

it's Alpine, i want Alpine to be lapped by Hass, i want the sky f1 team to do a play by play of Alonso's frustrations, week in, week out. I'm fucking tired of Alonso, i do not enjoy his midfield experience nor his cheating nor his bubblegum Buddhism. nor anything about him.

Fred is a dishonest cheat who threw away his best years because he is a fucking dishonest cheat.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; January 28th, 2022 at 02:08 PM.
    acket.

Oh, and i would hope for Williams and Nicky to have a good year. Nicky is a good driver who was shadowed by the incessant overhyping of Russell. And the Williams name, along with the names of all garagistas for that matter, deserves better results.

but hoping, while nice, is not necessary for my enjoyment of F1.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; January 28th, 2022 at 02:15 PM.
    acket.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post

It’s just not right.
    I'd agree if it felt like it was just the one time, but it seemed like he just sucked at communicating things out effectively. The race before it saw all that confusion between Max and Lewis when Max was giving up the position, which again seemed like nobody was on the same page.