Page 62 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2022 Season - "Big Wheels"

If you have F1 on ESPN on YoutubeTV, why would you pay for an app, Joe?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Just made the conversion, USD $48 per year here.
    acket.

Well I heard you get more access to team radio, live timing etc etc?

I would expect that's what Keith purchased. F1TV pro, which is the live stream version, it also gives you access to live timing, onboards and other data features.

There's the F1TV access package that lets you watch the replay of the current year races, and also some of the archive footage.
    acket.

You do get more options for things to listen to and watch, but I cannot speak to their quality or consistency, I've only used it to live stream the race so far.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Well I heard you get more access to team radio, live timing etc etc?
    Ah. I rarely watch these live so I'm not sure the value would be there for me.

Administrator
    I've had F1TV Pro for the past couple of years. They usually have two main broadcasts for every race, the normal Sky TV one (though did they change that this year, or did Sky ditch Brundle and bring on Palmer?) and a "pit lane" one with a different set of commentators that also generally has a lot of picture-in-picture stuff (like onboard with a driver involved in a scrap that the main cameras are showing). Then you can generally pick from any of the onboard cameras as just stick with those for as long as you want.

I watch it on a Roku, and like Keith said, at least up until last year they did not have an Android TV app, so I couldn't actually use my nvidia shield to watch it, other than pulling it up on my phone and casting it.

I've definitely found it to be worth it, especially considering everything you get compared to the MotoGP app which costs nearly twice as much.

I'd pay for that if I could get it for golf. You know how bad US presentation is for racing on networks? Same for golf. I'd pay to get the Sky feed.

F1TV Pro works well enough from the Android app where I cast it to my TV. It could be better both in terms of responsiveness and user interface. I think I just figured out how to switch the audio feed for next time. So far I watched with the default F1 presenters this season. Jolyon Palmer is not as bad as I expected, I'm actually enjoying some of his commentary and learning a thing or two.

Las Vegas GP announced. It does include a car park.

¡Ah, qué la verga!
    acket.