Page 15 of 182 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2022 Season - "Big Wheels"

The main reason they dropped the appeal was that even if they won and the FIA voided the results, Max still wins the championship. So no point in pursuing.

Hamilton is probably wrestling with the decision to come back because of the huge unknown with the rule changes. He will either dominate or struggle depending on whether Mercedes nails the initial build or not. After all the drama it’s probably a tough decision. You can come back with all the anger and motivation in the world and be forced to drive a shit car all season. That would truly suck balls.

I dunno man, I can totally understand ham… at least to me, it felt like Masi knelt on Ham’s neck during that last race. Yeah, it didn’t kill Ham, but I would not want to be subjected to that shit again even if Mercedes’ nailed it in 2022.

FIA needs to get the message.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Because a) the FIA is an international organization based in Paris that b) had just elected most of the senior staff and the Formula 1 one workers are scattered around the world, then c) when they got back to work 2 weeks ago d) they probably needed to set up the investigative commission, its targets and work plan.

But that's just my guess.
    acket.

Yeah, don’t care about what’s really going on and how long it’ll take them, but FIA just cannot brush this off as if it’s nothing.

what?
    acket.

Am I the only one that thinks there 0% chance he retires, and this is all just nonsense?
    [oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)

Some rumours circling that the reason Red Bull haven’t announced their launch date yet is their car failed the FIA frontal impact test.

same rumors say their simulator model has reached 2021 levels of performance.

same rumors say design team is confident they can address frontal crash test failure.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks there 0% chance he retires, and this is all just nonsense?
    Race director altered the rules last minute and caused you to lose the championship and you feeling dejected enough to want to quit is nonsense?

The guy certainly has made enough money and has not much more to prove. If I were him and if FIA brushed that incident off as nothing/nonsense, I’d certainly quit the sport.

I think "this is all nonsense" is referencing the people who say he's actually trying to decide, despite the fact he has said nothing about it.
    Get that weak shit off my track