Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your GT7 photos (scapes, screenshots, styles etc)

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Ooooh, nice pics guys.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Trying to recreate a shot from my autocross days...still a ways to go to get a better shot (paint color not perfect either)

Original:

close enough for government work

Impostor!

Somewhat ironic that people have used the MR-2 to create fake Ferrari's before. So technically it's not so much of an imposter.

Right. Been playing it again lately, so here's some crappy lazy screencap pics to start with. Half of these pics aren't showing up for me on this site and the Postimage.org site they're on, but hopefully it'll fix itself soon.

Munched up cars

Should try get this shot in photomode instead of a cruddy quality screencap

Ahhh, gone are the PS1 days with draw distance/pop up only a couple hundred metres in front.

Skydways fun

BRZ-ing

BRZ-ing still. Not sure how a standard one can overtake a Mk.IV Supra easily, but that's rubberbanding for ya.

Epicly lazy me took all the below E46 screencap pics in 'Scapes Movie' mode.

Yay! Can finally re-create my GT-R look on the Diablo GT, with custom rear wings coming back to the game.

Last edited by SkylineObsession; April 14th, 2022 at 01:21 AM.

And now for some actual scapes photos. I only got five something hours sleep last night in order to take these photos, so please acknowledge my huge personal sacrifice when browsing down the post.

This originally came in gold, but when i was in the colour changing area this white was the first one the cursor landed on and it instantly clicked, so didn't bother trying other colours.

Granforza Turhorizon 7?

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Love how they have the Q's and K's Silvia versions in the game. Plus the Sileighty AND 180SX (just need the Onevia now)

This was the first pic i was trying to take last night. Still not happy with it, and it was going to be the first and last pic, but then the above pics happened which resulted in a 1am bedtime. Had to buy a second Diablo, since i had the money to do so and love the car so much.

V-Tak yo.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; April 14th, 2022 at 02:00 AM.

Very nice.

Some moar scapes pics i took before i got too tired/it got too midnighty. Many other attempts were made with cars at certain spots, but the lighting and such just doesn't work for every car/colour at every location. Could have easily doubled this amount of pics otherwise.

Unusually, none of these pics i shared online via the game got any likes or comments from anyone this time (never happened before). Maybe everyone was asleep when i posted them.

Parked Porsches passed pby pa pSupra. Pfft.

Fffooorrrddd GGGGTTT

I was trying location after location for ages trying to find one that made this car look nice.

It doesn't show well, but this is actually the white/grey colourshift colour with blue undertones.

This Porsche came out nicer than i hoped after bodywork. Felt it suited a darker colour more.

Spent a bit of time in the livery editor with this one, trying to get a nice dark grey section on the lower part of the car to match/line up with each other, and to the bonnet, boot and rear spoiler. It's still not perfect, but got sick of the livery going all distorted when on curved parts of the car, so gave up after a while.

Tried a lot more of my modified cars in this scape shot, but these ones you've just seen were the only ones that turned out alright.

nice pics SkylineObsession