Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy F1 2022

Fantasy F1 2022

Someone give me the driver costs so we can do this thing. Rules will be the same as last year.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Gimme the weekend we'll see what the experts say about the teams' order, and whether the formula is still 90% car. Then we'll just adjust form last year's driver values.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Oh man. This year will be tough. I honestly wouldn’t know who to commit to this year.

Off the start Mercedes seem to have a monster of a car, clearly the class of the field but only if they get on top of their ride height issues.

Similar thing with McLaren, they have a great package, but they just can't dial in their brakes.

Expect Red Bull and Ferrari to fight it off in the first 2 or 3 rounds, with Mercedes on damage limitation until their next upgrade package comes. Then it's Alpha Tauri. Then expect AM, Alpine, Williams and Haas to mix it up in the first races. McLaren and Alfa have reliability issues, which, if fixed should put maca in the fight for third, and the Swiss team in the middle of the trailing group.
    acket.

I have received the Driver Costs from Mario.

Here is the form for submitting your teams: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAM REQUEST IN THE ABOVE FORM

TEAM LINEUPS MUST BE RECEIVED BY EOD THURSDAY MARCH 17

If there are duplicate teams submitted before EOD Thursday March 17, I will reach out to the owner that finished better in last year's standings to pick a new lineup (unless one owner didn't participate last year, then they will need to change).

Late submissions received on Friday March 18 will be accepted but cannot be duplicates of an on-time submission. Duplicates within late submissions will give priority based on time submitted.

Submissions received after Friday March 18 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED (unless I feel like it).
    Get that weak shit off my track

Sent!

Sent!

Sent

Some weird values. Hamilton less than both Ferrari guys? Yes please.

Seems like Ham as a 7 time champ should still be higher than everyone. He’s even lower than Perez. Did these values come from another site or just made up?
    Last edited by JoeW; March 14th, 2022 at 12:27 PM.

I suspect every team will have both Merc drivers.

Nifty work on the form, Keith!

Drivers input is an average of their last few seasons, so drivers who recently moved teams are over/undervalued. For example, I don't think Russell will be as productive as Hamilton at Mercedes, but because he had a great year against Latifi, his productivity is skewed. Same goes for Perez, that guy will never match the points he got against the likes of Stroll or Ocon when he is paired with Verstappen.

Sainz and Norris I think have the most representative values. But what are we going to do, do some crazy statistics to pinpoint their potential? Our league is intended to be the microwave popcorn of Fantasy Sports.

What I did try to do was make it so most teams who spend their full $40 fantasy dollars get to score about 550 points by the end of the season. We'll see how far off the mark we get.
    acket.