Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Of PC no-start condition and browser session information

WIN

It doesn’t make sense that you couldn’t get to the bios settings screen because of a storage drive issue. Typically if it’s a drive problem causing it not to boot you should be able to go into bios and change the boot drive default etc etc.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    This should work, I just tried it locally. Right click to the right of the "+" sign for a new tab, way up in the upper right (on my computer, it's the line of tabs, then a "+", then a small space followed by a down arrow and then the usual three Windows controls). One of the options should be "bookmark all tabs." Hit that and make a new folder for them. Then go into the Bookmark Manager and in the upper right of the page, there's a three-dot hamburger menu, one of the choices in that is "export bookmarks".
    Awesome!

It works similarly on FF. But you have to right click on the ">" symbol to the left of the new tab icon to select all tabs and then you can bookmark them.
    acket.

Yeah that's very convenient! Great tip.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    It doesn’t make sense that you couldn’t get to the bios settings screen because of a storage drive issue. Typically if it’s a drive problem causing it not to boot you should be able to go into bios and change the boot drive default etc etc.
    Yeah likely unrelated, I was trying stuff.

Junior Potato
    Have you tried…

Buying a Mac????????11111eleventyoldmeme